25 ~ Zayn's Goa trip

"Sona, why did you leave so quickly? I wanted to spend some time with you "
The first person he called was Nisha...

on the other end of the line, Nisha had arrived home and was changing into her nightgown.

" Zayn, I didn't wanted to disturb you, Tum Kitne cute lag Rahe the sote hue, abb Kal milte hai ok "
Nisha said, Zayn was not having it.

" Don't be Upset baby, Tumhare Liye meine gift choda hai usse dekhte hi Tum Khush hojao ge ok, byeeee "
Nisha said, they still didn't hung the call.

" Kya hua phone toh cut karo "
Nisha asked,

" Nahi I want to talk with you "
Zayn protested like a child.

" Aare baba Kal phir milenge nah, aur wese bhi Dekho mujhe family ke Sath bhi toh time spend Karna Hoga nah ? "
Nisha said, Zayn hummed, and then they ended the call.

Zayn walked downstairs, ruffling his hair as he made his way to the kitchen for a glass of water before heading to the bar area.

" Sir, what will you take ? "
As one of the workers entered, he shook his head and said he had just gotten some water from the refrigerator. The staff continued to look at him and then at his shirt.

" Sir yeh Apke shirt par ? "
He asked out of curiosity, Zayn was still clueless about what he was pointing at. 

" What up bro--- ohh ho "
Here arrives Reyansh, always on perfect timing. 
He encircled Zayn, who had put his glass down.

" Naya design aaya hai Kya market mein"
Reyansh teased

" Kya hua abb ? "
Zayn asked, hands on his waist. Reyansh smirked and pointed to his shirt.

" What ? "
Zayn bemused,

" Kamine yeh dekh "
Reyansh turned Zayn around and showed him the mirror. Zayn smirked as he saw his shirt with her lipstick stains, then touched it and smiled.

" Wah Bhai baat Yaha tak Puch gayi or tune bataya tak nahi, good wese bhi mein tera dost nahi Raha na abb "
Zayn rolled his eyes at Reyansh and walked through his room to find her note. He began to miss her even more.

" Laundry peh dalde abb isk--- "
Reyansh received a harsh slap on the cheek and sat dramatically on the sofa, staring at Zayn, who removed his shirt.

" Isko toh mein frame karwah ke rahunga, "
He took a look at it and carefully folded it on his bed.

" Baas baas ab kitni dher tak dekhte rahoge yaar,"
Zayn glared at him and took his phone, dialing her number, while Reyansh sarcastically expressed jealousy.

" Kesa Laga gift ? "
Nisha asked from the other side, and Zayn took a deep breath.

" Sachi Bolu toh bilkul bhi acha nahi Laga "
Nisha frowned, ready to scold him.

" Yeh sab tune Meri needh mein Kyu Kiya ? I want it to be done right when I am awake "
Nisha giggled as Zayn complained.

" Acha baba, mein Live Karke dungi but abhi Raat bahut hogayi so Tum Soo jao Kal office nahi Jana ? "
Zayn hummed, and after an eternity of saying goodbye, they finally hung. Zayn looked at Reyansh, who was looking at them with judgment.

" Kya hua, file deh idhar "
Zayn took a file from his grip.

" Nahi yesa odd lagraha hai tujhe yeh lovey dovey bate karte hue, Tu thik hai na Kahi nisha bhabhi ne kala jad--- sorry sorry "
Reyansh flopped dramatically on the sofa as they began to discuss business, with Reyansh keeping Zayn up to date on everything.