24 ( pt 1 ) ~ Dance in the rain

Anywhere Zayn goes Nisha trailed behind him, her eyes weakening him, but he acted as if nothing had happened.

"Ajj mein tumhe kiss kareke rahunga, Mrs. Roy."
Zayn thought as he looked at Nisha,
As he turned away, Nisha looked at him and thought.

" Mein bhi dekhti hu Tum kab tak ghussa rahoge ? Mujhe tumhe manake bahut tarike aate hai Mr.Roy "
Zayn raised his brow, gesturing what? Nisha shook her head and turned away, smirking.

It was now Time for Nisha and Zayn to leave, Nisha went to Akshu and pulled her into hug,

"I will miss you, Akshu."
Nisha pulled back, sadly smiling at Akshu. Nisha looked at Veer, who was staring at her with narrowed eyes.

" Veer, Abb yese ghanji aakho seh matt Dekho "
He averted his gaze and returned his attention to her. Their eyes were narrowed as they looked at each other.

" Agar Meri akshu ko Tumne Kabhi hurt Kiya na, Toh prachand Devi ka Roop dekha dungi samjhe"
She warned him, and Veer frowned as he looked at Zayn, who simply shrugged his shoulders. Veer nodded.

Veer thought, "Zayn Bhai, toh gaye kaam seh, kaha seh mila Inko yeh!" Veer nodded and shook hands with Nisha.. Nisha paused in front of Shyra, who pouted and drew Nisha into a hug...

" I will miss you so much Nishu, Bhulna maat hame "
Shyra spoke as she held her hands, and Nisha nodded.

" Tumhe toh chake bhi nahi bhul sakti mein, Meri partner in crime "
Nisha smacked her forehead gently and hugged her again. Ansh was next in line, and he grinned at Nisha but was slapped in return.

" Meine Kya Kiya ? "
He inquired, his gaze drawn to everyone's puzzled laughter.

" Nahi baas mujhe Tumhe yese pitne ka Maan karraha tha "
Nisha scratched her head, and everyone laughed at her. Ansh stepped forward to hug Nisha, and she did the same, but Ansh was pulled away by Zayn.

" Kya hai Zayn bhai "
Ansh looked at Zayn, who gave him a fake smile.

" Late horaha hai hame "
He said, then stood next to Nisha.

" Bye guys "
Nisha pouted as her eyes welled up as they walked forward. Although it was only a few days, she formed such a strong bond with Akshu and Shyra that she will remember them forever.

📖

They were in the car, driving to the airport. Zayn was driving, and Nisha was attempting to get his attention. Nisha became upset because he was simply ignoring her...

" Gadi roko "
Nisha asked, and Zayn frowned at her.

" Kya hua, tum--- "
He came to a halt and looked at her with concern. She opened the door and went outside. Zayn, who was worried, followed her.

" Nisha stop Kya hua Kuch bolo toh Sahi "
He trailed behind her as she continued walking. The sky began to roar with thunder, the wind became strong, and it appeared that it would rain heavily.

" Kya hua "
Zayn asked, concerned, as Nisha began to sob like a child; he drew her closer and wiped her tears.

" Meine Kuch Kiya, Sona I am sorry Dekho I was just---"
In response, he was slapped, and Zayn became confused.

" Tumse hi naraz Hu mein Pagal, Ghussa Kyu ho Tum ? I know mein this childish hogayi par iska Matlab yeh thodi na hai ke Tum mujhe naraz ho jao... Jante ho Mujhe Kitna Hurt hua jab Tumne mujhe ignore Kiya ? "
She yelled in a sobbing voice, and Zayn only looked at her, who continued to hit him.

" Sona, I am sorry I didn't mean to "
He halted her by grasping her hands and drawing her closer.

" Ha sorry, sorry gayi tel lene, Tum Jao mein nahi aarahi tumhare Saath "
Nisha released her hands from his grip and continued walking, Soon, the road led between the forests.

" Aare nahi Dekho mein Jo Tum Kaho Wohi karunga baas yese maat Jao, "
He tried to persuade her, but she did not care because she enjoyed it. She smiled as he tried to make it up.

" Nahi mane wali Mein, Meine bola tha nah mere ko Ghussa mat do abb bhukto "
Nisha said, controlling her laughter. Zayn continued walking behind her down that silent road...

" I am sorry, Mein abb Kabhi bhi Tumse nahi Ruthunga baas mere Saath chalo Tumhe Kuch hogaya toh "
He leaped in front of her and walked backwards, while she walked with her arms folded, still looking at him and trying to contain her laughter...

" Sachi ? "

" Mucchi "
He pinched his neck, and Nisha nodded in wonderment.

She looked at him, who had finally inhaled deeply, and then at her, who was looking at him with playful eyes. The rain began to fall...

" It's raining"
Nisha looked up, and the rain fell right on her eyelid.

" Mereko Nachna hai hato "
She pushed Zayn aside; he looked at her in disbelief, but his face brightened as she began to twirl. The rain became heavier.

" Tum bhi aau nah "
She drew him in, making him dance alongside her. As she moved him with her, he turned into a puppet for her. He was full of admiration for her....

His gaze Stuck upon her, As she twirled like a peacock in the first rain, his gaze became a slave to her. His movement became rooted, and the rain continued to pour, making this moment even more memorable.

" Tum Kya kar Rahe ho, Do this "
She showed him a dance move, but he stood motionless looking at her, so she shook her head and continued dancing...

" Nisha "
He made his way closer to her, and her white Anarkali became transparent, adding fuel to his Betabi.

***

Are you guys readyyyy

Chalo guys 😏

And behen Authorshyra hamm fhir milenge, chalte chalte 😭🤧