𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

The next moment, they are in the pool, splashing water throughout the hallway as the cool water hits their bodies. Zayn pushes his hair away from his forehead and shakes off the water as he surfaces. On the other side, Nisha is struggling to stay afloat in the five-foot pool. Zayn sees her struggling and helps her stand on her feet. "You okay?"  Her eyelids are pressed shut, and she is breathing quickly.

"Shiv shiv, mar gayi mein," she mumbles as she grabs Zayn's arm. Zayn gazes at the natural beauty before him, completely mesmerized as the pool light illuminates her while she continues to mumble.

"Gorgeous," he mutters. Nisha grabs him tighter, her nails digging into his arm. He slowly places his hands on Nisha's waist. Nisha opens her eyes as she feels his touch.

They both stare at each other intensely, everything else fading away. Adrenaline surges, and time stands still as they share that gaze. Neither of them speaks, but their eyes convey everything words cannot. Their feelings are mutual, though neither fully understands what it is.

He slowly caresses her waist and draws her closer, water dripping from their bodies. Nisha's hand falls on his chest as he pulls her closer. The intensity increases; their chemistry is palpable.

"Mr. Roy, yeh app-" Nisha starts to say, but Zayn shushes her. He leans closer to her face, his fading cologne filling her nostrils. She closes her eyes and gulps, her heart skipping a beat.

"Nisha," he whispers in his husky, masculine voice. She feels weak at the sound, hating but loving how he makes her feel. He gently holds her chin, making her look at him. He leans to her ear and whispers, "You're driving me crazy."

He is barely controlling himself as her playful eyes make him even more desperate. He can't do anything unless she consents. They don't utter a single word; the silence is filled with their eyes and hearts confessing.

Nisha takes slow steps backward, pulling herself free of his grip, as he steps toward her, never breaking eye contact. He notices Nisha's kurta has become transparent. She looks at herself, then at Zayn, who clearly has dirty thoughts. Feeling shy, she looks away, her cheeks turning red, unable to maintain eye contact.

As Nisha leans against the pool's edge, Zayn
steps closer, his proximity quickening her heartbeat. She takes a deep breath as their bodies brush against each other, leaving barely any space between them.

He takes her hands in his and begins to caress them with his thumb. He leans in closer to her face, his warm breath brushing against her bare neck. They both close their eyes, feeling and living the moment despite the confusion. A part of them understands what it is, but both choose to ignore it.

Zayn's breath warms her skin as he leans in even closer, their lips almost touching. The tension between them is electric, every inch of space charged with unspoken desire. Nisha's heart races, pounding so loudly she wonders if he can hear it. Her hand trembles slightly as she places it on his chest, feeling the strong, steady beat of his heart beneath her fingers.

"Nisha," he murmurs again, his voice a blend of restraint and yearning. He cups her face gently, his thumb brushing against her cheek. "You have no– As his Eyes looked deep in her's, Nisha Blinks rapidly her nostrils itching and feeling A Rush to....

"Ahhh-Haaa chiiiiiii," Nisha sneezes, bringing them both back to reality. She looks at Zayn, who still holds the same intense gaze.

"I-I think we should get out of the pool or-- sneeze or we will get sick," she says, shivering. Zayn nods Subtle, Nisha climbs out and starts to squeeze the water from her kurta The water drips back to the Pool she does it until her kurta Runs dry, while Zayn throws his head back, shaking off Water, He takes a glance at her