𝑈𝑛𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

They walk around the bazaar, Nisha as excited as a butterfly and Zayn as a butterfly admirer. Zayn follows silently behind Nisha as she stops at random stalls, checks the products, and makes faces when she doesn't like something.

Nisha spins around, her dupatta billowing, flowers pouring, bubbles appearing, and a cool wind blowing through. Her charm captivates a passing stranger, but they quickly flee when Zayn glares at them.

"Woh wali shop par jate hai?" Nisha asks. Before Zayn can respond, she pulls him inside the shop.

"Tum ladko ki kapde pehno gi?" he inquires, glancing around the boys' shop.

"Tch, mein aap ke liye choose kar rahi hu," she says, drawing him to the men's kurta section.

"Nisha, I don't wear these. Choose something for you," Zayn protests. Nisha folds her arms and turns to face him. He's carrying her bags, and she doesn't mind asking for help.

"Kya matlab aap kurta nahi pehnte? Apne woh dialogue nahi suna K3G ka?" Nisha smacks her forehead as Zayn shakes his head in confusion.

"Hey Prabhu, koun si duniya mein rehte ho aap? Koi gal nahi, mein hi bol deti hu. Toh suno." She clears her throat and mimics K3G's Anjali.

"Lucknow da kurta, Pathani salwar, tab lage mard, varna lage bekar." A staff member from the other side claps and returns to work when Zayn glares. Nisha giggles.

"Anyways, okay, you choose whatever you want," Zayn says, taking a deep breath as Nisha begins to select for him, picking up items and then putting them back.

"Yeh lo, aap yeh try karo," she hands him a kurta and notices the bags.

"Ohh yeh bags, aap mujhe dedo," she says, taking his bags and assisting him to the changing room. Bechara, he has to wear the kurta, even though he doesn't want to. She heads to the girls' section and begins selecting kurtis for herself. Nisha continues browsing through the girls' section, holding up various kurtis and inspecting them carefully. She occasionally glances toward the changing room where Zayn is trying on the kurta. Soon he steps out, Looking straight of Bollywood Movie.

[ Haaye Mr.Roy ]

"Aaye haaye," Nisha thinks, straightening her posture and scanning Zayn from head to toe. He looks even better in the kurta. She gives him an approving gesture.

"Haaye, kitna hot banda hai," Nisha murmurs, turning around when she hears someone else.

"Yaar, pighal gayi main yahan," another girl says, fanning herself. Nisha narrows her eyes at them, glaring as if she might jump at them and pluck their eyes out. They leave, making faces, and Nisha turns back, shocked to find Zayn standing so close.

"Main yeh try karti hu, ok? Aap jao," she says, pushing him and entering the changing room. Zayn stands outside, engrossed in his phone.

"Uff, why is this not... yaar," Nisha mutters, struggling with the stuck zip. She glances at the door, contemplating asking for his help.

"Nahi yaar, yeh kaise?" She shakes off the thought and tries again.

"Nahi hoga mujhse," she admits, walking towards the door and peeking through a small gap.

"Suniye," she calls softly. He looks up, raising his brows as she blinks at him.

"Can you help me with this?" she asks. He tilts his head, thinking. "Kesa help?" He asks
"Ummm...Woh...Mera zip Nahi lag Raha..." She smiles awkward.

"I would rather take them off," he thinks, shaking off the thought. He smirks, but it's barely noticeable.

"Ok," he agrees.