𝑇𝑢𝑚𝑘𝑜 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖 𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑖 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑀𝑒𝑖𝑛 𝑘𝑦𝑎 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑢

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9
𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺

" Sir," the journalists call out, vying for Zayn's attention as he sits confidently on the stage, surrounded by reporters in their designated seats.

"Everyone, ask one by one," a man beside Zayn directs, likely a shareholder, as he gestures for order among the journalists.

"You, ask," Zayn selects a reporter who eagerly waves his hand, seeking recognition.

"Mr. Roy, would you like to inform the public about The Roy's upcoming launch of a new jewelry collaboration with Agarwal? What can they look forward to?" the reporter inquires, his voice projecting over the murmurs of the crowd.

Zayn sits tall, exuding confidence as he listens intently to the question posed.

"Since The Roy's Jewels went public, we have received numerous inquiries about what people can expect from us. How are we planning to present it? There are several questions, but I would like to clarify that The Roy consistently invests in high quality, so you can always count on us to deliver," Zayn responds eloquently, his words resonating with assurance.

"There has never been a moment since The Roy Industry was founded when we have let our customers down. We prioritize quality over quantity, so while not everyone may be able to afford Roy, those who can are certain to appreciate its worth," Zayn continues, his tone unwavering as he addresses the reporters, each word meticulously chosen. The journalists diligently jot down notes, capturing every detail of his speech.

As Zayn finishes his statement, the room fills with the sound of clicking cameras and scribbling pens as reporters capture his words.

A journalist raises her hand, eager to pose another question. Zayn nods toward her, granting her permission to speak.

"Mr. Roy, can you provide any insights into the creative process behind this collaboration? What inspired The Roy to partner with Agarwal, and what unique elements can we expect to see in the new jewelry line?" she asks, her voice carrying across the room.

Zayn leans forward slightly, his eyes gleaming with enthusiasm as he prepares to address the inquiry.

"The creative process behind our collaboration with Agarwal has been truly exhilarating. We were inspired by Agarwal's innovative designs and commitment to craftsmanship, which align perfectly with The Roy's values," Zayn begins, his words flowing effortlessly.

"We sought to blend Agarwal's artistic vision with The Roy's legacy of excellence, resulting in a collection that seamlessly integrates traditional craftsmanship with contemporary elegance. You can expect to see intricate detailing, exquisite gemstones, and bold designs that reflect the essence of both brands," he elaborates, his passion for the project evident in his speech.

"As for unique elements, I believe our collaboration will offer a fresh perspective on luxury jewelry, catering to individuals who appreciate sophistication and style. We're excited to unveil this collection and share our vision with the world," Zayn concludes, his words met with nods of approval from the audience.

The journalists furiously jot down notes, capturing Zayn's insights into the creative process behind the collaboration. Zayn sits back in his seat, a sense of satisfaction evident in his demeanor as he awaits the next question.

Another journalist raises his hand, signaling his desire to pose a question. Zayn acknowledges him with a nod, inviting him to speak.

"Mr. Roy, there have been rumors circulating about The Roy expanding its presence internationally. Can you provide any clarity on these speculations? Are there any plans for global expansion in the near future?" the journalist inquires, his tone eager for insight.