32 ~ Zaisha Goes to shiv mandir

*A message pops up*

" Zayn I am not feeling well can you visit me ? "
Zayn scowled and tipped his head as he clicked on the link that was sent below.

" What is she doing at this building? "
He grabbed his suit and car key out of concern and hurried over to the scene.

" I swear this girl is just so careless, "
The entire town vibrated as he drove the car at max speed.

When they arrived at the building, across from Roy's Fashion House. He dashed over to the address.

" Nisha are you--- "
The unfamiliarity of the figure in front of him caused him to pause. Thinking it was one of his rivals, he became wary.

" Who the hell are you ? "
With his hands moving to retrieve a gun, he asked.

" Oh you came honey~ "
it was none other than Kiara. She turned around, showing off her leg and cleavage.

Zayn alerted his men because he knew she had bad intentions. Instead of reacting much, he turned his head away from her.

" The fuck are you, And where is Nisha ? "
Worried that she might have done something to Nisha, he asked while glancing around.

" Zayn, I think being love with that girl has made you Dumb "
With a furious snarl, he turned to face her as she made her observation and moved to approach him.

" Don't speak nonsense, Where is she? "
Kiara rolled her eyes at his question.

" Babe, Come on she won't Know let's Get together hmm "
She leaped to trace his face, only to be jerked off by Zayn.

" Don't you dare come close to me, Or else I will shoot you "
Pulling out his gun, Zayn took aim at her.

" Gosh! Just a Single round won't be wrong Zayn and come on it's not like we didn't do it before "
With a simper, Kiara said

" You know nothing happened between us don't assume things by your own "
Kiara turned her head as Zayn snapped her back to reality.

" Zayn Can't you guys Accept me, Like what's so special about her why are you behind her.... I will do anything for you, so please accept me as yours "
She started to lean closer as she clutched his shirt and he stood an inch away from her.

" Stay away, or else I will forget that you're a woman "
Zayn Warned, It was ineffective to her.

" I swear I will leave you, just give me one chance to be yours "
It irritated Zayn, How near she was, he gave her a hard push, causing her to stumble backwards.

" Don't you dare Come close to me, Nobody has right to touch me except Nisha you got that ? "
With a roar, Zayn straightened his shirt and turned to leave.

" Nisha Nisha Nisha "
She covered her ear as she started to scream,

" Can't you just stop, What's so special about her Huh ? You can't see this but I do Zayn She is only interested in your money, Zayn. She is taking advantage of you, and she is nothing more than a gold digger, attention-seeker, and whor-"
Before she could finish speaking Zayn's hands marked a tight slap her face, causing her to fall to the ground, and he fumed in anger.

That kind of bullshit about his woman—how could he listen to it?

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER,"
He knelt down, grabbed her chin roughly, and turned her so that his reddish gaze met hers.