33~ First Love Making 💋

Carrying her in bridal style, he walked inside his house deep within the forest unknown to the city. He dropped her down as soon as entered in, and both lost control.

Who would want to have control anyway?

Pushing her against the wall, he locked her between his arms, The lusty eyes met and while his one hand held her neck, he wet kissed every part of her face. She simply let herself go to him by Wrapping her hands around his neck.

" Ummm," she moaned as He went down to her neck giving Wet kisses and Hickeys, finding her soft spot and devouring her... He is just so good with his lips, slowly his hands went to her back and unknot her dress... unknotting the string and pulling it, Her dress loosened, and she wore nothing underneath. He slowly slides her dress down... She held his hands and looked at him with innocent eyes, feeling slightly shy.

" It's my first time, Zayn " She was nervous, having never been intimate with anyone before.

"Do not worry, you can trust me," he said and she Trusted those eyes of his letting him slide her dress down and revealing her boobs she closed her eyes out of Shyness.

Her breasts bounced as soon as her dress came down. He lusted over those perky breasts, Giving a little Pause to just admire those boobs he smirked, The times he resisted the urge to eat them, the mole on her breast added to the allure. Her nipple hardened, making it very seductive.

With his gaze fixed solely on them, he squeezed her left boob, She inhaled as he touch her body with so much of nasty and he placed another on her Ass as he leaned in to suckle it, Pulling her whole Body Glue with his,  He shoved the entire Boob into his mouth, causeing her to leave a Deep moans.

" Ahhhh," she bit her lips as she began to get wet. Her toes curled, squeezing both legs as she rested her head against the wall.

He sucked her as if he had never eaten anything else in his life, playing with her tits with his hand and pressing his tongue against her hard nipples.

"I love this," he says as he carries her up and places her on the table. Sliding down her panty, he yeet them away. She looked at him as he Spread her leg, making her Completely naked Infront of a man.

He knelt down and kissed her from her chest to her belly, then her thigh, inner thigh, and feet, She gave in holding the edge of the table.

"I love you so much," he kissed her toes and feet, all the way back to her thigh.

" Fuckk " He swore and shoved his face into her pussy, making her clutch onto his hair while he slowly started to tease her, playing with those Clits with his nasty tongue.

She moaned, "Yessss," as His tongue played with her clit and gave her orgasms and she throbbed.

" Ummm," her moans played as motivation in his ear, and each time she moaned, he went deeper into her.

He kissed every bit of her pussy, adoring how cute she was down there, and tasted her as if she were the most delicious meal ever.

He went back to boob and continued to sucking it...

Then he returned to her lips and kissed her, making her taste herself... They kissed Long, slowly sliding down Nisha, unbuckling his pants and assisting her in sliding down his boxer, completely naked, his dick bounced and pierced her. She looked down at His cock and then at his simpered face,

"It is huge," she murmured, her eyes widening at the size of his dick,

"Touch it," he said, holding her hand and making her stroke him. Both moaned beneath the kisses. Continuing to kiss her, he carried her around on his waist and walked towards the bed.