29 ~ Zayn gives her Hickey

Zayn entered, whistling and playing with the hockey stick on his hand, followed by Reyansh and his team. He smirked at the Helpless Boy Upside Down in the center of the ice hockey arena.

Zayn, fueled by anger and a sense of injustice, took matters into his own hands when he found himself face to face with the bullies who had tormented innocent people for a long.

Through his hacker team, he discovers that these guys had not only bullies but also sexually assaulted girls. However, due to the influence of their family, the incident was hidden from public view. But nothing is hidden from eagle eyes of Zayn.

A feeling of satisfaction swept over him as he tied each of them upside down at the hockey stadium. This was his moment of retribution, the chance to give back a taste of the pain and fear they had inflicted upon those innocent.

Standing tall with a hockey stick in hand, Zayn's eyes gleamed with a mix of determination and vengeance. 

" Let the game begin "
Zayn smirks wickedly, The dark aura around her brought a moment of silence to the stadium.

"Let me teach you all how to bully,"
With a smile, Zayn gave his men the order to bring him the hockey balls, and shortly after, his man bought him the special ones.

This is Zayn's unique style of hockey play—the one with the glassy thrones. When he last used this technique on an opponent, the person passed out as soon as the ball got stuck in his mouth.

That's Little disturbing,

"Ready, guys?"
Zayn showcases his hockey skills by shooting his first puck that lands in the guy's head.

After each bully had received their punishment, Zayn stood panting, his chest heaving with exertion. The adrenaline rush that had fueled him began to ebb, leaving The message was clear, no one messes with Zayn without facing the consequences.

As he untied the bullies and left them hanging there, bruised.

"Throw these trash in front of their family, who encourages this kind of behavior, and tell them Zayn Roy warns if they ask."
He let his men drop them off at their houses like trash on this cold night.

End of the flashback,

📖

"No, yaar. This looks like an Alibaba.com version of Roy's,"
Pachi spoke sarcastically to Ananya. She rolls her eyes and settles down on the couch.

" Tum log hi bolo Isse acha and Matching design Hoga ? Itna acha toh hai  "
Ananya asked Annoyed, everyone was taking inspiration and creating sketches that matched the collection...

" Guys calm down, it's not like hame aaj hi pura Look finalized Karni hai, Ek kaam karo you guys go to cafeteria and get fresh "
They nodded and stood, pausing on their path as they noticed Nisha had not followed them.

" Tu Kyu nahi aarahi ? "
Prachi asked,

" Mujhe Kuch kaam hai "
Nisha said being busy on her iPad, each of them smirked and Looked at Nisha.

" Haaa Kuch KaAm hai "
Ananya laughed and shrugged Nisha's shoulder.

" Sab pata hai hame "
Prachi teased Nisha as they walked away, causing her to blush.

" Kuch bhi, Mein toh baas yeh important document Dena tha "
Nisha mumbled casually as she walked towards Zayn's cabin, unsure of the way to this new hall. She got lost, looking here and there.

" Kaha ho tum jaan ? "
She mumbled in a childish tone, as we do when trying to find someone we love...

When she finally found his cabin, she inhaled and opened the door ahead.