𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐹𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

"Boss, we've caught them," Kabir states as soon as Zayn arrives.

"Go, I'll be right there," Zayn nods, folding his sleeves. A smile crosses his face as he thinks about the moment, but it quickly turns into a smirk, a dark aura clouding around him.

"Don't worry, Sona. No one can ever touch you without your permission, and I will never let anyone touch you," he mumbles to himself as he makes his way to the basement, his men following closely behind.

The basement door creaks open. Bloodstains are everywhere, and the smell of blood permeates the air. In the center, they find where the assault took place, with Zayn's velvet couch nearby.

"Please, let me go, brother, please!" a man tied upside down pleads desperately, struggling to escape.

"Ahh, please, no more," another man groans in pain.

"What have you done?" Zayn appears in front of them, his intimidating presence causing them to tremble.

"Brother, please, let me go," one of them pleads, touching Zayn's feet. In response, Zayn kicks him in the face and strides towards his makeshift throne.

"You still wonder what you've done?" Zayn states, picking up a gun from the table beside him.

"Don't worry, I'll explain," he continues, firing a shot into the wall intentionally, just missing them. They flinch in fear, trying to plead for mercy.

"You made my woman feel unsafe," he declares, firing another shot. Rage fills his face.

"She can't roam freely because of fuckers like you. But I'll make sure to gouge the eyes of anyone who even looks at her, break the arms of those who dared to touch her, and silence any filthy mouths," he vows, firing another shot that grazes one man's eyes, causing him to scream in agony.

"Bahut ghamand hai na tum logo ko? Just to spill a fact, tum jaise ko namard kaha jata hai... Jo apni behen ki umar ki ladkiyon ko khule aam chedta hai, tumko majboor karte ho ghar se bahar na nikalne ka..." He adds, his voice dripping with contempt.

"But don't worry, ab main Zayn Roy aagaya hoon... Tum jaise ko main..." He pauses with a smirk.

Turning to the last remaining person, who pleads for mercy with fear in his eyes, Zayn mercilessly shoots him in the forehead, ending their lives. "Yunhi khatam kar deta hoon!"

"Take care of this," Zayn tosses the gun to Kabir before standing up straight.

"Make sure every guy who's made a woman uncomfortable gets what they deserve, especially those who have even glanced at Nisha," he commands, his voice cold and determined. Kabir nods silently as they begin their mission.

Zayn walks away from the basement,
heading towards his room. He wants to clean up before going to bed. As he reaches for his phone to check a notification, it vibrates in his hand.

"Oh! Veer," Zayn says, taking a handkerchief and wiping away the blood stains. He smiles at the thought of his childhood friend, Veer. While making his way upstairs, he picks up the phone.

Veeranshu Singhaniya, Zayn's closest friend, almost like a brother. They haven't connected in a while due to their busy schedules.

"Bhai I am getting married and I am already telling you, I want you in my wedding Anyhow," Veer says, and Zayn chuckles as he leans against the table.

"Yeh kab hua ? Tune mujhe inform bhi nahi Kiya," Zayn asks excitedly, checking the number.

"It's a long story," Veer replies with a soft chuckle.