24 ( pt 2 ) ~ First kiss 💋

" don't make me so desperate, I can't control myself "
He grabbed her hands and embraced her tightly. She looked into his desperate eyes, pleading to be his. The love and lust in his eyes made her gulp, and she slowly wrapped her hands around his neck, tiptoeing.

"You do not need permission, so do whatever you want."
She whispered in hushed tones, looking into his eyes, her heart racing in anticipation of her first kiss with her true love.

"If I start it, I will not be able to control myself."
He said, and Nisha fainted and cupped his cheeks.

" Then don't control, I don't want you to control "
She leaned in, not hesitant, but nervous because those eyes were watching her every move.

Zayn did not waste a single moment before pulling her into a kiss, closing her eyes as their lips intertwined. Her lips remained motionless as he devoured her lips.

He drew her closer and closer, not getting enough...

" Ahh "
She groaned as he bit her lips... her eyes widened as He slipped his tongue inside her mouth.

Their tongues began to fight, whirling against one another. It was a passionate kiss with a hint of lust, the first kiss she will never forget.

He pulled back,

" Why are you not kissing back "
He asked as he caressed her...

" I don't know how to kiss "
He smirked as she spoke.

" Don't worry I'll teach you "
He pulled her in for another kiss, this time softly and gently, allowing Nisha to feel at ease and kiss him back. She tried, and it was enough to cause him to lose control again.

He began kissing her intensely again.

The road of silence

The cloudy, rainy sky

The dancing trees

And a kissing couple filled the atmosphere and the scene with love...

" This is not enough "
He pulled away, He pulled her close to him and kissed every inch of her face. She clutched onto his shirt. Her eyes remained closed and were her tears visible in the rain?

" Zayn "
She looked at him as he carried her and put on his car bonnet. She lay on it, and he leaned against it.

"I can not control myself, Nisha"

"  I do not know what happens when you are around, but your eyes hypnotize me what can I do? And let me tell you, I have never felt this way for anyone before "
He looked into her eyes with love, slowly kissing her after each word.

"Zayn, I feel the same way, but right now—"
He smirked as she spoke and looked around.

" Here ? I mean, it is a public area, and we can not do anything here "
She stood straight, still clutching his shirt.

"If you want, I will order my men to stop everyone, block this whole road even including animals, from entering this area."
He said, Ready to pull his phone.

" No, Zayn, I suppose we should just leave now? Otherwise, in this rain, we will get sick... Wese bhi abb toh ham official haina "
She whispered seductively at him at the end, and he smirked as he helped her down.

" Let's go for now, But Badh mein Tum bahane nahi Bana sakti "
He said this as he stopped her, holding her hands and pulling her into a back hug.