𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑡𝑢𝑠

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

I step outside, my fingers fidgeting nervously as I stop in front of him. He straightens up, his presence commanding yet gentle against the backdrop of the cold breeze and the quiet of the night street.

"Mr. Roy, aap iss waqt yahaan? Koi important kaam hai?" I ask softly, my voice echoing sweetly in the stillness.

"Nothing, just wanted to meet you," he replies, and I nod shyly. We stand in silence for a moment, the air thick with unspoken words.

"Wait, I have got something for you," he says suddenly, turning towards his car. I wait eagerly, watching as he retrieves a bouquet.

"This is for you," he says gently, presenting me with a bouquet of lotus flowers. I look up at him and I just can't say anything.

Author's pov

Author's pov

Nisha's eyes widen in surprise as he presents her with the bouquet of lotus flowers. She couldn't help but admire their beauty—the vibrant colors of the petals contrasting against the green stems. The gesture touches her heart deeply, and she feels a warmth spreading throughout her body.

The lotus bouquet is exquisite, with delicate petals that seem to hold her dreams turned into reality. She takes a step closer, her gaze never leaving the captivating flowers.

"Thank you," she says, her voice filled with genuine gratitude. Her eyes meet his, and there's an unspoken connection between them. The way he holds himself, confident yet gentle, makes her heart skip a beat.

He chuckles softly, a sound that sends a pleasant shiver down her spine. She reaches out to touch one of the blooms, feeling the softness of its petals beneath her fingertips. The scent of the flowers fills the air, adding to the enchantment of the moment. "I love this, Thank you!" She says once again.

"Mujhe pata tha you would love it ," he replies, his voice smooth and velvety. She blushes, feeling a rush of butterflies in her stomach.

"They're really beautiful," she says, genuinely admiring every detail. The petals of the lotus make her feel genuinely happy, as if she's received something truly precious.

"Tumse Jyada nahi," he mumbles, his face lighting up at seeing her so happy. Her contagious smile always makes him smile from ear to ear like an idiot. Whenever her playful face appears before him, he feels an overwhelming urge to just run to her and kiss her.

"I had no idea you could get a lotus bouquet like this. It's so beautiful," she continues, admiring the flowers and then glancing at him with admiration in her eyes.

"You mentioned lotus as your favorite flower, so I had to get this for you," he explains with a smile. Nisha's eyes fill with gratitude for such a thoughtful gesture.

"Shall we?" he gently inquires in his soft voice, a tone reserved only for her. The world knows him as Zayn Roy the Business Tycoon and Mafia Boss, But in her presence, he transforms into a completely different man.