23 ( Pt 1) ~ Veer Akshu's sangeet

" Payal tu hi Bata mein Kya karu, kese propose karu usse ? "
Nisha asked Payal via video call.

" Nahi bolne wali Mein Behen tune inform Kyu nahi Kiya Ki Teri orr Jiju ke beech Kya chal Raha hai ? "
Nisha breathed deeply, about to curse.

" Chup kar ve, Tujhe Jo bolna hai Baad mein bolna abhi mujhe Teri jiju ko propose Karna hai idea deh "
Nisha asked, Payal pricked her cheeks with a pen and started to brainstorm.

" Ha aagaya, suun  "
Payal shared her ideas.

" Yaar tu Sach mein Meri hi Behen hai chal bhaag   update dungi ki Kise gaya ha bye "
Nisha said, and Payal smiled teasingly.

" Haan kiski ko video click Karne lagana hai, mereko bhi dekhna hai haaye "
Payal slipped into her dream world, while Nisha hung up the phone and dashed to Zayn's room. She cannot wait any longer.

" Zayn "
Muttering under her breath, Nisha paused to admire him as she noticed that he was wearing matching clothes. She took away Nazar from him and gave him flying kiss...

"Haaye!"
When she fluttered her eyelashes, Zayn became aware of her and smirked. Unbuttoning a few buttons, he made his way to Nisha, her breath stopped when she saw his toned abs, wanting to trace them but resisting the urge to touch them. His wavy permed hair and those strands making their way across his handsome face, his eyes haaye...

" Mrs. Roy ? Chalein "
He brought her back into reality, and she cleared her throat...

"You can check me out, do not be shy. They are all you, huh."
She blushed slightly at his words, and Nisha gave him a playful slap on the arms.

" Aare Ruko na, Mujhe Tumhe dekhna hai "
Nisha stopped him, Zayn smirked. Other times, Zayn would stop her, but he liked how she stopped him now.

" Jesi appki marji, "
They both paused, simply looking at each other. They do not care about the people who pass by and come to call them downstairs.

" Ahm "
They were both brought back to reality when they saw a boy around the age of ten in front of them.

" App log ko Sab niche dhud Rahe hai, orr Bol Rahe hai abhi ke Liye romance postpone karde thank you "
He said robotically and left, Nisha laughed Zayn Was about to run behind but Nisha stopped him.

" Yeh sab kabab mein Hadi hai "
Zayn mumbled as Nisha pulled him along with her; she could not stop laughing, and seeing Zayn irritated made her laugh even more.

They both went downstairs.  As they arrived at the hall, Nisha noticed Ansh and Shyra already on stage introducing themselves, so she jumped on stage and held the mice...

Everyone laughed at her cute act, and Zayn shook his head as he sat in his chair with his friends.

" Kya Bhai appki Shaadi kab ? "
One of them teased him with the question. Zayn smiled, his gaze never leaving Nisha, who looked like a goddess in her lehenga.

" Jab Hoga tujhe nahi bulaunga chinta maat kar "
Zayn said, another one flopped with pout on his chair, Now the girls were about begin their performance...

~ Badhai ho badhai ~

Shyra and Nisha's dance Dua brought life to the sangeet ceremony, and both of them slayed their performances.

Now it was time for he grooms side.. shyra and Nisha stood aside along with other girls.

" Yeh log Kar Kya Rahe hai ? "
Nisha whispered to Shyra as the boys, including Zayn, approached the stage and put on their dupatta.

" Zayn  "
Nisha burst into laughter as Zayn looked at her, and she gave him a thumbs up.

" Oi woh Ladke wale hai "
Nisha bit her tongue and smiled at Shyra.

The girls vs boys performance brought laughter into the hall; it was a memory to cherish forever.

Next came Akshu's performance; Shyra and Nisha assisted her on stage and sat down on the chair...

" Haaye Meri Goddess, Kitni pyaari hai akshu "
Nisha said, her clapping paused in utter admiration. Her performance ended with everyone hooting and clapping for her, followed by Veer Akshu's performance, which set the romantic atmosphere.

She sneaked up to the DJ while the performance was going on. When she requested her song, she gave DJ Wale Bhaiya a thumbs up. As the couple dance ended, everyone assumed the ceremony was about to end.

***

Nisha's performance in Part Two 😌.,

Guys read Forever truly yours by Authorshyra to know Veer & Akshu's story...