38~ A little Moment That Makes heaven

" Nahi Mumma–Pooja ko kya pasand hai Mujhe mauka nahi mila Puchne ko " Shanaya Face palms and Looks at Armaan, Fidgeting pen–Pouting as He wonders How to Surprise Pooja Surrounded by Their relatives Who were In their own realities.

"Ami ekti boka jonmo dilam," she mumbles in Bengali and clasps her hand, thinking of something. Her loud clasp drew everyone's attention.

" Amar Armaan dekhun...Kuch Shikhao Isse bebo "
[ Bebo–Shanaya's Little sister ]

" Mein Kya Sikhau, Hamara Armaan toh Sikhi jayega–Winks

" Kya Matlab " Armaan puzzled–The girls Laughed At innocent of Armaan.

" Hey Shut up– Armaan Go get my Phone " She orders Arman, He nods tentatively and Gets her phone. She watches his movement Planning how she can help.

" Kisse Call kar Rahi ho Mumma " He asked,Just as he's about to lower himself onto the chair, his mother suddenly raises her hand and delivers a swift slap to his backside instead, leaving him bewildered and rubbing the spot with a sheepish expression. He Rubs the spot she hit and " Maa "

" Kya Maa? Roys Ka Naam bardad kar rahe ho– Shik Apne Bhai Zayn seh....Ja ke Classes le...." He was puzzled.

" Hone wali patni Ko kya surprise dehna hai  koi Maa seh puchta hai ? Jake puch Pooja seh–Mere hote hue Tum Aur Zayn apne Biwi Ko agar Ache treat nahi kiye nah Toh Samjho–Snaps her fingers, She warned, Armaan Chuckled and he joins his hands and Bows at her.

Just at the moment Zayn, Walked downstairs. AS the Wedding preparations are going Strong Everyone Are Gathered up in Same room–Discussion for hours, The Quarreling–Blabbering and all. WELCOMING the relatives and Many–

" Zayn " She called him as if She might open his biggest secret to entire Bloodline ever.

" Yeah Maa " He walked towards Her and sat Besides His Nephew, Taking Him on his lap.

" Sikha Apne Bhai ko– He looks at Armaan and Laughs beneath His Pressed Lips. 

" Armaan Zayn, Agar mujhe Koi bhi Complain aaya Toh samjho bacche tum toh Gaye " She Snaps his ear. Everyone laughs at Pain of Armaan as he tries to get free his mother.

" Haan haan, Apne Baba Dada seh Sikho" Bebo Mausi Said playing a teasing Expression, Shanaya Immediately Blushes.

" Kyu nahi Bhabhi–Apne Bacho ko idea toh do....Ki kese inke Baba tumhe impress karte the ? " Shanaya looks around and blushes.

" Aaye Woh purani baate Abb Nahi karte– She Said and tried to act normal.

" oh~Ho " Bebo Teased.

" Chalo Armaan Aur Di ko toh Blush karwaya Abb Zayn~ " He looks at them with brow raise, In next moments All the girls surrounded Him. Bebo Mausi shrugs his Shoulder and clears her throat.

" Apka Kya halchal " She asked

" Kese Hu?  Acha hi hu " He said, Trying to get the hands of His nephew off his face.

" Agar Tum Kaho toh Ek Achi bengali Ladki ko Dundu kya~ Zayn rolled his eyes and reset on his seat.

" Koi jarurat Nahi hai~ I have my Own woman " He replied, The teasing pause Blew along the air.

" Toh Apki Bhi ishq ki Kahani Sunaiye, Kya bolte ho tum usse– She looks around " Sona " They all mimicked Zayn, it came as melody to Zayn's Senses.

" Milao hame Nisha se " They requested. 

" Of course shaadi mein millena" he replied " Teri yaah Armaan Ke mein " Bebo asked sarcastically teasing " Dono mein milena " He made his Way Clear and Stood and tries to sneak Out of them, As they Laugh At him.