19 ~ Haldi Ceremony

When they arrived, they were greeted by Veer's team. It had the traditional Punjabi wedding vibes.

*flock*

*admiring*

" woh decorations Kitna acha Kiya hai "
Nisha mumbled as she moved away, completely lost in admiration...

" Bhai "
Veer went up to Zayn, they hugged and talked.

" Orr Bhabhi kaha hai ? Saath nahi laye ? "
veer asked, With His brows knotted. Zayn smiled and gently tapped on his shoulder.

" Yaha hai --- "
He looked over at Nisha, but she was not there.

*Confused*

*Concerned*

*In Search*

" Sona, "
He stopped as soon as he saw Nisha interacting with children. At the location, He grinned at her adorableness.

" aai mere haath pakro "
They danced to the mellow background music as she held their hands and formed a circle.

" mein lunga "
A fight soon broke out between the two boys as they argued over who would hold hands with Nisha. She knelt in front of them, pulling them apart.

" oi Chotu log Kyu lad Rahe ho ? "
She asked, pinching both of their cheeks,

" haam chote log nahi, Luv kush hai "
As Luv mentioned, Nisha Read the names on their kurta " luv kush ".

" Mujhe appka Haath Pakadna Hai "
Luv exclaimed, leaping to Nisha.

*Bombastic side eye*

" nahi Mein Pakrunga "
Kush leaped to her, and they both began fighting over who would hold her hands.

Zayn leant against the pillar and looked at them. Wondering what's going on there, seeing these two Fight over Nisha, he chuckled.

" Come on kids you'll don't stand a chance "
Zayn muttered with a sassy eye roll.

"Luv kush, do not fight or else mein Tum dono ke Haat nahi pakrungi "
Nisha said and folded her arms, and both of them exchanged a rival glance.

" Abb Dono Hand shake karo, Chalo "
They shook their heads and Flocked around.

" Thik hai fhir mein ja Rahi hu "
They both looked at each other, grabbed her shawl, and pulled her back to her knees.

"Haan, hand shake karte hai "
Kush said sweetly, putting out his hand in a loving gesture as Nisha and the other children waited for them to make up.

*Shakes hand*

" Good boys "
She kissed them on the cheeks and ruffled their hair.

However, Zayn Roy became envious of the two children who received a peck from his sona before him, and he narrowed his eyes in response.

" it's shouldn't be them "
He moved toward them while mumbling.
He was standing behind Nisha, folding his hands, and glaring at the children.

[I know it should be you, but it is not that simple 😏]

*Silences*

" Kya hua ? "
Nisha asked, as he pointed At Zayn with his Tiny fingers who was standing behind them with folded arms, Nisha slowly Turns her head and stands up as soon as she saw Zayn.