𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑃𝐴

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

As Nisha arrives at the entrance of Roy's headquarters, she stops in awe in front of the imposing building, its grandeur overwhelming even for those with sharp vision.

"I should have worn my glasses, Kutta," Nisha grumbles to herself, squinting as she takes in the sight of the enormous structure before her.

Steeling herself, she takes a hesitant step forward, casting a glance around. The sight of the stern-looking security personnel stationed at the entrance, unmoving like statues, sends a shiver down her spine.

"Are they even real?" Nisha whispers to herself, her grip tightening on her bag as she questions her decision to come here.

"ID?" the security personnel demands, halting Nisha in her tracks. She quickly retrieves her mobile device and presents a captured image displaying the details of her scheduled appointment.

"Go," he responds robotically, and Nisha nods before entering the building.

Inside, she is immediately captivated by the incredible interior. The combination of gold and black decor is mesmerizing, and the 3D illusions on the walls are mind-blowing. Everyone around her is dressed in all black, adding to the sleek and sophisticated atmosphere.

Standing out in her brightest white kurta, Nisha feels the weight of judgmental stares as she navigates through the sea of black-clad individuals.

"Umm, where's the reception? I was told there would be a reception," Nisha asks aloud, scanning the area for any sign of the receptionist. Spotting three girls nearby, she confidently approaches them and stands in front of them.

"Excuse me," she calls out, but receives no response. One girl is busy applying mascara, another is engrossed in a phone call, and the third is focused on typing away on her computer.

As Nisha arrives at Roy's headquarters, she hesitantly knocks on the desk, attempting to grab the attention of the busy receptionists.

"Excuse me?" she calls out, finally catching the eye of the person who was typing away.

"Nisha, right?" the girl asks, recognizing her from the appointment details. Nisha nods in confirmation as the girl gets up and leads her towards Zayn's cabin.

Meanwhile, Zayn casually taps on his desk, stealing glances at the mini screen displaying his soon-to-be personal assistant's arrival.

"She's here," Zayn notes to himself, straightening up in anticipation of her entrance.

"Come in," he commands as the receptionist enters and informs him of Nisha's arrival.

"Excuse me, sir. The applicant for the position of Personal Assistant has arrived. Should I proceed to escort her inside?" the receptionist asks, to which Zayn nods casually, settling back into his seat with a boss-like demeanor.

"Thank you," Nisha acknowledges the girl who escorted her, and as she closes the door behind her, she nervously approaches Zayn's desk.

"Umm, do I need to introduce?" Nisha questions when Zayn doesn't turn to look at her, his back facing her.

"Weird," Nisha mutters to herself, deciding to get closer. However, in her attempt, she ends up tripping over her own leg and takes a tumble.

*Thud*

"Aayo rama," Nisha mutters, rubbing her hands as they turn red from the fall.

Zayn hears the noise and turns around, spotting Nisha on the floor. Before he can react, Reyansh enters the room, frozen in place at the unexpected sight.