𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑗𝑎 𝐼𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

"Who the fuck sent him? Are you guys incapable of figuring out something as simple as this?"

Zayn is hot-headed this morning, and the people around him just seem to add fuel to the fire.

[Not to mention what Nisha did yesterday]

He orders his mafia team to his Command room, forming a line as they all hang their heads low in front of their boss.

It's been a disaster since what happened during the conference, and Zayn is furious. They captured that journalist and gave him a good beating, but he has yet to reveal who sent him. Zayn is very excited to meet whoever that bastard is and will show why he's called Monster Roy in the mafia world.

"How can you even call yourselves mafia soldiers when you can't find one person?"

Zayn storms to his chair, yelling and frustrated. The room is silent except for Zayn, who is berating his gang.

"Zayn, we did our best, but it looks like this guy is a stranger. Don't worry, he can't escape from us," Reyansh says, leaning on the desk.

Playing with his gun, Zayn scratches his forehead with it while pondering his next move.

"But finding him overnight? That sounds imp-"

"Since when did Zayn's Mafia Family start using the word impossible?"

Zayn glares at each of them as he continues to play with his gun. They gulp, attempting to avoid eye contact.

"SINCE WHEN?"

The entire house echoes with his shouts. The maids outside his room flinch. They make sure to complete all their tasks, knowing the consequences of failure.

"Sir, we have captured a few people who had contacted him before he made his way to you," one of his soldiers says, arriving with documents.

"What about that fucker? Is he still alive or dead?" Zayn inquires as he flips through the files.

"He is taking his last breaths and may die soon..." Dhruv replies but pauses as Zayn looks at him. The dark, devilish aura surrounding Zayn could frighten anyone.

"He has to survive for a few more days, and if he doesn't... I will kill you all," Zayn's gaze turns darker as he speaks, putting his team in a tight spot.

"And yeah, tell him I still have my ways of torturing him... he can't die until I let him," Zayn states in a deep voice.

"Bring all of these people into my warehouse, and I will look after them."

He throws the file and leaves the room, needing to calm down before going to the office.

"So-sorry, sir," a maid says, looking at the shattered glass beneath her. Zayn rolls his eyes, steps on the glass, and walks away.

Before heading to take a shower, he notices the flower Nisha gave him this morning. It has reminded of Nisha's bright, smiling face. He dried up, but when he looks at it, he is smiles slightly and takes a deep breath. Looking around, he finds a small box and places the dried flower inside.

"That girl almost killed me today," Zayn mutters, shaking his head.

Zayn finishes his shower, the warm water doing little to wash away his lingering frustration. Dressed in robe, he walks towards His Command room.

Upon arriving at Command room, Zayn is greeted by his Soldier and Consiglieres.

"Boss, we've got a lead on a possible informant. Someone who might know who sent the journalist," Kabir says, trying to gauge Zayn's mood.