𝑅𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠...

"Fuck!" Zayn's frustration boiled over as he hurled his phone to the ground, the crash of shattering glass echoing through the room.

"Fuck you'll!" Zayn exclaimed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. The tension in the room thickened as his menacing presence loomed, a reminder of the power he held.

"Take it easy, Zayn," Reyansh said, placing a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder. "The team is still on it. We'll find him."

Zayn took a deep breath, the storm of anger subsiding momentarily as he nodded, his gaze still dark and intense.

"Kya Kar Raha hai Yeh Tu?" Reyansh panicked

With a shake of his head, Reyansh muttered to himself, "This guy."

He quickened his pace to catch up with Zayn, his steps purposeful yet measured. There was a sense of urgency in the air, an unspoken tension that hung heavy around them both.

"Zayn, please, stop," Reyansh pleaded desperately as he attempted to halt Zayn's actions. But Zayn, consumed by rage, pressed forward into the Employees' Area, his grip firm on the gun, his target clear.

"What were you thinking?" Zayn's voice echoed with frustration as he seized his PA, who gazed back in shock.

Before the PA could utter a word, Zayn's grip tightened, forcing the gun to his forehead, pinning him against the table. "You underestimated me," Zayn's tone was cold, filled with betrayal.

The PA's hands trembled in fear as he begged for forgiveness. "I-I'm sorry, sir, please forgive me."

But before any further words could escape, His Gun drilled through His Forehead, Pumping Blood everyone, The most Horrific scene was Witnessed By all But it's typical, The Company owner is The Mafia Boss No one dares to speak a word against him.

The gun ran out of ammunition. When that guy finally fell to the ground, streaming blood from his forehead, Zayn finally retreated.

Zayn surveyed the area, his guards forming a protective circle around him, With a nod from their leader, they dispersed to carry out his commands.

"Clean this up," Zayn ordered, his voice commanding obedience. His gang members swiftly moved to comply, knowing better than to question his authority.

As Zayn turned to leave, Reyansh's voice halted his steps. "Why?" Reyansh's confusion was palpable, his gaze searching for answers.

Zayn paused, locking eyes with Reyansh. "Kabir," he said, summoning one of his trusted guards who swiftly approached, presenting an iPad.

Zayn gestured towards the screen, revealing damning footage. In the video, Zayn's suspicions were confirmed as he watched his supposed ally exchanging favors with his enemies, a betrayal captured in vivid detail.

"That is why," Zayn stated with a steely resolve, his expression betraying no hint of emotion as he absorbed the treachery before him.

"Where did you get this?" Reyansh's voice cut through the air, his eyes narrowing in suspicion as Zayn made his way towards his cabin.

Zayn's smirk remained unchanged as he replied, his confidence evident in every word. "I am Zayn Roy. For me, everything is possible."

Taking his seat, Zayn casually rolled up his sleeves and powered up his MacBook, his gaze fixed on Reyansh.