32 ~ Veronica's birthday party

" oh shitt "
Zayn, Nisha, Reyansh, and Pam all spoke in unison.

Pam nervously bit her nail while speaking on the phone. Nisha and Reyansh exchange glances, while Zayn relaxes as usual.

" Haan papa aap mujhe Apna Woh Arrival time send kariye Mein aati hu Lene, haa ok byee "
Pam smacked herself and looked at each of them as she ended the call.

" Hogaya Problem, papa Mumbai aarahe hai "
Holding her nose bridge, she sat down as Reyansh began to console her.

" Toh Isme problem Kya hai, Pam Dekho I will talk with Papa ji Don't worry ok "
Reyansh comforted her,

" Haan Pam, wese bhi Ek din toh pata chalna hi hai and jitna jaldi ho that's best "
Nisha commented, and Reyansh nodded.

" Mein toh soch Rahi thi ki Kyu nah haam Sab Milke Bataye ? "
Nisha said, drawing a glance from each.

" Matlab ? "

" I mean, Tum bologi toh Tumhe toh chatte Milengi nah "
Pam nodded while holding her cheeks.

" Toh agar haam sab Slowly dheere se Batayenge toh unka Ghussa bhi kaam Hoga "
Nisha said, turning to Reyansh.

" Aur Tum Reyansh, unke samne Ache seh behave karna- I mean Thoda Sanskaari banna "
Nisha spoke, and Reyansh nodded.

" Yess captain "
Doing a secretive Hi-fi Zayn and Reyansh giggled as girls taunted them.

" Aur Tum Zayn, Tumhe Kuch Jyada hashi nahi aaraha "
With her hands on her waist, she gave Zayn stern looks.

" Nahi toh "
Zayn pressed his lips together, resisting the urge to laugh.

"Tumhe toh mein," she says, grabbing a pillow from beside him and throwing it at him.

" Aur aaj Woh Veronica Ka birthday party hai, By god meine Jana hi nahi hai but she's like -while mimicking her body language - you guys Have to come to the party  no nothing else got that's ? Tch "
Nisha Said, boys were having fun with their own inside jokes and once again burst into laughter.

"Are you laughing?"
Saying this, Nisha pursued Zayn, who promptly fled in another direction.

" Yeh dono bhi nah "

[ Aayein! itne dino seh nahi aayi-- oh hi Guys Nice to meet you'll after long😪 ]

📖

" You just move to that Mirror, mujhe Makeup Karna hai "
Here's where our gorgeous girls Nisha, Prachi, and Ananya start getting ready—possibly by stuffing themselves into a single mirror.

" Nahi Yaha lighting acha hai, tu Udhar ja Tera Base makeup hochuka hai "
Ananya pushed Prachi with her hip. Taking back her position, Prachi ensured she covered the entire Department.

" Kese ladki hai beh tu "
Ananya slapped her lightly and went on to apply her concealer.

" Yaar guys See which color suits me better?"
They both turned to face Nisha, who was waiting for a response while holding two distinct dresses.

Ananya and Prachi began to examine everything, from her head to her toes, including her dress.

" Pink "
" Red "

They both blinked and exchanged a disapproving look as they said the opposite.

" No, pink–Nishu Teri Skin tone par Pink Jyada suit karta hai "
Nisha checked herself and nodded in response to Prachi's statement.