20 (Pt2) ~ Let me be your man

She started to run while rose petals showered them with each step, and as the butterflies enhanced her beauty, she fluttered her saree in the wind. She gathered the rose petal with both hands and sprayed it at Zayn while laughing at herself. Her laughter sounded like a sacred chant in his ears.

She ran to Zayn, who was preoccupied with admiring his woman. His gaze never lied, his eyes always tell the truth bout how he felt. And Words could never fully capture the love that is in his eyes. Every look at her is like poetry about her... She brings a genuine smile to his face...

She hold his arm and pulled him to dance with her, Soon they were moving to a beat that only they could hear. Slowly dancing as Imaginary music Played in the background...

Nisha placed her hands on his chest while he drew her nearer to embrace her. They both gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

He drew her in until they could hear each other's heartbeats. Then, he spun her around and pulled her back into his arms. Swaying Around the empty road and rose petals as carpet...

His fingers started to playfully trace every curve in her body, and as her arm leaned in closer, he planted a kiss on her shoulder.

" Nisha "
He opened his mouth to speak, but she simply turned around and fled, leaving him in a state of desperation. She began run through the street enjoying the moment,

Once more taking a deep breath, he ran after her as she passed by street lamps, stalls, Decors, benches, Statue, Trees, fountains teasing him, and flapping her saree in front of him but This time He was fast with his hand, to quickly grab a hold of her saree.

She stopped, rooted to the place. Zayn approached her, wrapping her saree in his hand, and pulled her by the waist as he got close.

" Don't tease me, Sona "
He said with a desperate tone, He leaned closer to her again.

" you know how much I-"

" huh Cotton candy "
Her gaze fell on the stall, Not caring about anything she ran-Glancing at her as she ran away, Zayn brushed his forehead...

" Thank you "
She was handed cotton candy as soon as she stopped, and she ate it like a child. Zayn's gaze was fixed on her mouth. His desire to taste them was intense.

" hhmmm? "
She extended a small portion of it to him. He glanced at her and then at the cotton candy. He leaned in and bit the candy off the edge where she was biting.

"There is more, Sona."
Nisha Looked at him He pulled her in closer as she fluttered her lashes, brushing the cotton candy out of the corner of her mouth.

" More ? "
He nodded when she asked.

" hmm, Let's go "
He grabbed her hands and dashed towards the lakeside, leaving her stunned by the view in front of her...

The lotuses, they were remarkable since it glow like a star, the night lake transforms into the night sky, and the sky lanterns add even more magic to the scene, evoking scenes from Disney movie.

"You prepared all this for me?"
She was surprised by how he had prepared everything for her, He hummed as he Stood behind her, he gave her a head kiss...

"Hmm, you love it ?"
With a whisper, he took her hands and guided her to where Boat was waiting for them.

" Shall we ? "
Nisha gave a nod. Though it might not be apparent, her eyes were becoming teary. She felt like jumping into Zayn's arms and giving him an eternal hug...