11:back for you

Jungkook look at him and smirks "hey brother?" He waved at him while jimin's eyes were just focused on taehyung who was shell shocked jungkook find the atmosphere dry "How cool of you KIM TAEHYUNG" taehyung step back getting tensed as jimin step forth "I told you you can't have someone until I am alive?"

"What the fuck are you?" Jimin look at jungkook and spats on him "do not interrupt!" Jungkook also does "you don't talk to him like this" he also spats "Who are you to take his side?" Jimin asked "his friend" jimin cracked a humorless laugh "F.R.I.E.N.D ? you can't be his friend" jungkook smirk "ok then can be his lover who are you to him?"

"That doesn't concern you" He said getting pounced on him as taehyung butted in he just wanted the matter to be calm as he knows that the heat jungkook carries with himself "Hyung i-i'll explain right now you can leave" jungkook looks at him confused 'so something is really serious between them but why I never knew about it?'

"Why are you telling your so called 'lover' to leave let him know how great betrayer you are" jungkook looks at him with burnings gaze "watch your mouth"
"Why? You know nothing so shut up" jungkook roll his eyes "like you know everything?" Jimin smirk "how can you say I know nothing?"

"Coz he can't be a betrayer and if you think he can be then you are , you was and you'll be nothing to him" and yes it hit jimin harder he grabs jungkook's collar knowing that taehyung is frightened of violence "I don't want to beat the fuck out of you infront of him so move" he pushed him "what do you know about me being something to him or not huh?" He shouts "HYUNG?"

"Yes?" Jimin and jungkook said at the same time as both then glare at eachother "you aren't his hyung park jimin" jimin chuckled angrily "then you either" "Stop plz" jimin left his collars as now he moves to taehyung "you need to come with me" he grabs his wrist as he started to drag him out when jungkook held his other wrist as taehyung shook to jungkook and he understood

"Be soft with him jimin I am gonna kill you if you say something harsh to him or I see him hurt" jimin roll his eyes as he took him to a storage room in the roof "wont you greet me huh?" Taehyung kept his head low "what did I say to you if I'm hurt you need to be hurt too you know that I'm toxic in your matter still you chose to provoke me"

"You hurt me taehyung and i'll hurt you too you can't make someone your friend when I'm burning alone here you broke my trust"

"You still believe that I did something?" Taehyung look up having a little bit of courage which flew when jimin's reaction twisted more "and you think I'll believe you?" Taehyung sighs "hyu-"
"I'm not your hyung kim taehyung" shouts making him flinch "why are you shouting at me like this from the start what did I do wrong?"

Jimin harshly grab him for his either sides and pull closer "what you did wrong? Wtf you know very well" Taehyung shook "trust me it was misunderstanding" he said "Misunderstanding kim taehyung? You call that a fucking misunderstanding ? My whole world fell down taehyung"

"You never gave me a chance to explain myself and when now you are back you are continuously shouting at me still not giving me a chance" he spoke "I won't give you that ever again what do you expect from me i'll let you go so easily you meant my world whatsoever it was you still is mine taehyung so not this jungkook of yours can snatch what is mine"

Taehyung just looked at him with his teary eyes "selfish" he whispers jimin frowned and shout "SELFISH you are calling me selfish when you made someone your hyung already when I was gone? But don't worry I'm back for you again when I told you you are mine I meant that"

"Mine to love and mine to destroy" (as a friend) he let go of taehyung with a jerk and left the room leaving crying taehyung behind

Jungkook enter after awhile he cupped his face removing his hands "sweetheart what happened? Did he say something did he hurt you?" Taehyung shook "then why are you crying?" Taehyung again shook as no "what no say something it's hurting me"

"I-i don't know h-he thinks that i hurt him But hyung you know me right I-i didn't mean to hurt him But i-i again did" jungkook shook as he hugs him "No pretty boy you did not hurt him its his misunderstanding stop crying you'll get sick" taehyung shook "h-he was the one who left me i-i Never meant to hurt him like this!"

"Hey look pretty boy" he broke hug and made him look at him "it's his misunderstanding nothing else don't hurt yourself hm!" He calm him "Really?" Jungkook nodded "i trust you" Taehyung shook "but he doesn't he is mad because h-he still take me as a betrayer"

Jungkook sigh "go home you'll feel better after nap"

..................

Jimin was standing in the garden as he came as a student in this uni jungkook approach him and a harsh punch was delivered on his face jimin hissed as some people already took their phone jungkook grab his collar

"What the fuck I said to you??" Jimin push him and punch him "do I have to listen to you huh?" Jungkook again pounced on him and shout "I told you not to be harsh didn't I?" Jimin also grab his collar

"Who are you to order me?" Jungkook push him harshly as a result he fell on a ground "I saw him so broken today that I lost my mind bitch you made him cry so harder what'll be his condition from inside huh?"

"Fight is always from either side then why'd you just hurt him when there'll be your mistake too? You also deserve to be broken" Jimin chuckled "you are already fucked up its just a beginning brother"

'I'll tell you how genuine broken person look alike'

__________________