13:sweetcheeks

"He went to Canada now he is back may be he meant his words that he won't let me in peace" Raven-haired caressed his hairs "I know my prettyboy wasn't lying" he said "Maybe if I'd have arrived earlier he'd have met his mother for the last time maybe it was my mistake that I was being a lazy being"

Raven-haired shook "no way taehyung it's clear that there is no mistake of yours" Grey-haired chuckled "but who can make him understand?" He asked "I'll" Grey-haired looks at him "i'll make him understand even make him Apologize for the sin he has done by hurting this precious soul"

Grey-haired smiles with his teary and hugs Raven-haired tightly "dont love me so much it can hurt you at the end I'm literally ill fated but thanks for listening to my bullshit I've kept this inside of me for 4.5 years now its my first time telling someone who literally trusted me I'm so overwhelmed"

"You know pretty boy your existence is so soft that no one can imagine that you can even hurt a fly? No and hurting a human that too you loved so much is something no one could ever believe and he must be blindfolded by his father"

Raven-haired broke hug and flicks his chin he was looking so adorable that he was getting urge to kiss his soft red skin"can I do something with you?" Grey-haired nod as Raven-haired leans in and plants a soft kiss on his both cheeks making him go more red Raven-haired giggles at Grey-haired reaction

"Lets name you as a sweetcheeks coz you are so sweet my prettyboy" taehyung smile shyly "c'mon you are more handsome" he said "But not pretty as this master piece" he whispers making taehyung more shy jungkook smiles as he got successful in making taehyung forget his miseries atleast for a while

"I'm sorry hyung" jungkook ask confused "why?" "I was being rude to you from the start I don't know what made you like me so much but whatsoever it is I hope you never get bore" he spoke "I like you not your belongings and until I'm alive I'll like you and who the fuck can bore to a person like you hmm"

"You came to know about the fact why I was avoiding you from the start? My trust was broken by my friend so i was afraid of Being in another friendship"

"I can understand sweetcheeks"

At jeon sehun place

"So what about we deal this project?" Daewon nods "but how many shares we'll get?" Sehun smiles "as much as you invest" daewon nods "how much I should do?"

"Invest your all Shares" daewon frown "really?" Sehun nods "not your son's Shares coz that's not secure yet" daewon nods and they sign the deal sehun smirk then jungkook enter

"Oh what a pleasant surprise Mr.kim?" Daewon smile as jungkook bowed to him "how good manners your son got"
Sehun chuckled "he was never like this manner full kid"

"It's your son's impact i think" daewon shook "come on he is not that sweet how much he looks like" jungkook gave him stern look "he is.... I think you never get to know your own son"

"Whatever you didn't go to uni today?" He shook (lie) "dad you called me here mama told me?" He nods "we were making a new deal I wanted you to take over it as you need to learn afterall you'll be new CEO soon"

Jungkook nods

At university

"Why he went suddenly?" He pouts "are you missing your 'HYUNG' hmmm??" Taehyung nod being deadly honest making jimin jealous asf "I told you not to talk to him" taehyung looks at him with blank eyes "why'd l make him sad for someone who doesn't even care about me" jimin gritted his teeth

"You are being wild don't you think so that?" Taehyung shook "you know he is not like you he thinks for me he cares about me and my feelings most important thing he trusts me even tho it just have been a few days we became good friends still he believes in me more than you who spent his whole childhood with me"

"Stop it taehyung you've to bear the same shit I've did those 4yrs" taehyung stood angrily "why? What in the hell I did to deserve this?" Jimin grab his wrist tightly and almost shouts

"COZ you commit murder from those eyes kim taehyung"

"Again that Blame?" Jimin nod "you also made yourself my habit you attract me so much that I was so hurt by just leaving your sight I was so unhappy by seeing you hurt because of me this much you made yourself my addiction"

"And now that im back no one can snatch you from me especially that bullshit I won't love you but I also won't let you to be loved when I'm hated by everyone just because of you"

He said and left taehyung took a deep breath "why you changed so much hyung? What made you so heartless huh?"

--------------

Jungkook was standing inside his father's office pacing around "come on jungkook its not that a big deal" sehun spoke "No dad when taehyung'll come to know that we have done this to his father what'll he think? What if he started to hate me dad I might die if I didn't have KIM TAEHYUNG"

"He got heavy spells on you and its wrong jungkook you can't made someone your addiction being a mafia's heir you can't love someone so unconditionally it can cause your weakness and can hurt that person too"

"Omg he doesn't even know that im in a mafia fuckkkk" sehun sighs "don't worry son i can understand his importance in your life but still you can't risk our business for him also when he'll come to know his father's reality"

"He'll surely hate him" jungkook looks at him "what is his father's reality?" Sehun sighs and tell jungkook got shock too 'how someone can be so fucked up?'

"OK whatever it is I want him safe I swear dad if something happen to our relationship bcoz of your revenge shit I'll do something which you won't be able to face"

'I'll destroy everything and I mean it'

_______________