23:yours

"A-are you serious taehyung can you try to atleast understand me a little bit?" Jungkook said taehyung sighs "ok so what happened to your hand" jungkook gasped "I was so angry that I broke the glass in my hand coz my special one was making me go crazy about himself" jungkook says

"I told you honestly I'll be more honest taehyung please" he said taehyung nodded "you know I forgave you already the thing is I-i don't want to get close to a person who is in such a field where he can get attacked from nowhere"

"I'm getting more attached to you I cant lose you" Taehyung says looking down "and you, you don't even think alittle bit about me before hurting yourself and I don't wanna see you like this it hurts! you think you are the one who is attached to me I'm also attached to you you've made yourself my habit"

"And you are proudly saying my thoughts were making you insane and you break the glass in your hand?" He said "I don't want to be the reason behind your hurts hyung" taehyung says getting all fed up he said everything out what he felt

"I want to be your safe place,not a person whose thoughts make you hurt yourself" he says "Calm down sweetheart" he says kissing his temples with so much affection telling him that how much he misses him"You are most precious for me taehyung" jungkook says "ask to my mother I never go this insanely for someone"

"But you can like someone sanely right?"Taehyung says sweetly jungkook shook "no everyone do love in limit they can't go insane for someone but I surely can" he said "I love to do different things" he winks at him taehyung smiles "finalllyyy" jungkook sighs dramatically "I missed this pretty smile of my pretty boy"

Taehyung chuckled "dramatic" he teases "for you I can be anything" Taehyung put hand on his one cheek and on other cheek he plants his soft Lips kissing him there gently Jungkook closes his eyes as he smiles "ah sugarlips how much you are gonna torture me this much sweetly?" Jungkook says "as long as I'm alive" he says "so deal" Taehyung frown

"To torture me till your last breath you need to stay with me forever so deal" Taehyung chuckled and accept his hand for a deal "deal" Taehyung smiles
"Now you too promise me you won't hurt yourself" taehyung says with serious tone "promise if you don't leave me then" taehyung sighs as he nods

"But hurting yourself for someone is not a good thing" he says "yes but you are not someone" Jungkook husked out making taehyung blush a lil

------------------

"He is so beautiful that im getting more obsessed but that jeon jungkook always snatch him from me but how long will he ran from me"

"You don't know jeon jungkook he is a proper villain"

"I don't care! He was my bet but now  I want him genuinely"

---------

At university

Jimin was sitting alone jungkook come to him and sat "hi" jungkook greets "hm" jimin responded like this "hey your attitude will destroy you?" He spoke "I want you to sort out your matter with Taehyung" jimin looks at him with grin in his face "and who cares about your WANT?"

"I cant see him sad" jungkook said "what's your matter jungkook?" Jungkook looks at him "what" he asked confused "Why do you act like his lover?" Jimin mocked him "because I'm his lover" jungkook said "I love him I fell for him the day my eyes catch his sight he is so precious to me that you won't understand"

"He is my universe so I'll help you in your patch up" he said "jungkook a-are you crazy?" Jungkook shook "love is not about being crazy or something?" "Won't you fall in love or you have already met your love?" He raised an eyebrow jimin look around and shook "why are you being so nice to me you was never like this?"

"Someone has heavy spells on me his positivity made me like this" he said and Chuckled "I never knew that I'll fell in love so hard" jungkook sighs "That too with your dad's traitor son" jimin scoffed jungkook looks at him shockly "what?" Jimin grin "how come you know about it?"

"Didn't your dad say to you Don't fight with jimin we'll be dealing with his dad" he raised an eyebrow jungkook nodded "my dad also said so..."
"Whatever so what I was saying? Try to solve your matter jimin you also know he is not on fault he also lost his mother " jimin got angry

"He told you everything? How dare you to go so personal jungkook?" He said out loud "I won't sort this matter ever you are not someone to get involved in our matter" he shouts "It involves taehyung and i care about his mental  he overthinks alot and I don't want him to be so depressed from this early age he is just 19yo jimin?"

"Don't be so over protective over him you'll lose him soon and I'm telling you you'll so don't be so attached to him"

At taehyung's place

He again felt like someone was watching him he tried to sleep but he couldn't so he calls jungkook "hyung?"
Taehyung says in his cute voice "Hello hun" jungkook greets "hello what are you doing?" Taehyung asked "nothing special and what about you?" Taehyung pouts "I want to sleep but I cant sleep"

"I'm missing you" Taehyung says "aww I missing you more" jungkook says they talked for some minutes then jungkook says "why aren't you falling asleep hm? You should sleep on time"

"Yes but I don't know sing a song for me please" Taehyung says "hmmm.... should I?" He questioned "Yes" Taehyung chippered "I need something in return" he said "What?" Taehyung inquired "hang out with me" jungkook says "ok I'm yours you can take me anywhere you want" taehyung says and jungkook lost his mind on yours

"Hyung?~~~"Taehyung whined "oh yeah ok" and taehyung fell asleep "hey bub you already asleep?" Jungkook asked he got no response so he assumed he is asleep he was about to cut the call

But he heard a thud "sweetcheeks is everything ok?" He asked but his phone got declined

___________________