Chapter Fourteen: Terrifying Depths

Poppy ran to the edge of the wall, leaning against it. Creek turned away from the door and looked at Poppy with a foul gleam in his eye. Poppy's breath quickened, completely aware of what Creek was about to do to her.

"Creek," She gasped, holding up her hands. "It doesn't have to be like this!"

"Yes, yes it does," Creek growled, approaching Poppy.

Poppy cowered where she was standing, at the corner of the desk. Creek casually strolled towards her. He grabbed her arms, placed them above her, and pinned them to the wall.

"What do you want to do now, princess?" he crooned, stroking Poppy's inner thigh.

"Please, stop," she begged, but Creek ignored her pleas.

Creek tugged the hem of her dress, and it fell to the ground.

Creek threw Poppy onto the bed and climbed on top of her, his eyes filled with lust and hunger. She gasped as he spread her legs and began to kiss and lick her inner thighs, teasing her with his tongue.

Creek positioned himself at Poppy's entrance, his eyes locked with hers. With one violent thrust, he forced himself inside her, causing her to cry out in pain. Creek groaned with pleasure as he began to move, his pace increasing with each torturous movement.

Creek's lips curled into a wicked smile as he pressed his body against hers. He trailed kisses down her neck, nipping at her skin. Creek's hands roamed over her body, memorizing every curve and dip. He kissed his way down her chest, pausing to suck on her hardened nipples. Poppy moaned, trembling in fear.

Tears streamed down Poppy's face as Creek pressed his body against hers, his lips trailing down her neck, leaving a trail of painful kisses. She whimpered, trembling in fear as her body once again betrayed her with a muted moan.

"Please, Creek, stop. I don't want this."

But Creek only laughed and continued to ravage her. Poppy felt helpless and trapped. She hated herself for it, for giving in to him. But she couldn't help it. Creek had a hold over her that she couldn't break free from.

As he finished, Creek stepped back and admired his handiwork. Poppy was a mess, but he didn't care. All he cared about was his own pleasure and dominance over her.

"I'm done with you for now," Creek said, coldly. "But remember, princess, you belong to me. And I can do whatever I want with you." With that, he walked away, leaving Poppy broken and alone.