Chapter Thirty- One: The Visitor

Collab with @ItzzVelvet 😁

Y'all are fun to collab with, if you ever want to, just message me 😉

As Orchid pulled into the parking lot of the supermarket, she noticed her hands shaking. She took her hands off the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

'This is it,' She thought nervously, stepping out of her car. 'I'm finally going to tell Velvet how I feel'

She walked away from the parking lot, but instead of turning towards the store, she walked straight into the forest like Veneer had told her.

"Veneer said to keep going straight until I reach a house," Orchid murmured, taking long strides through the brush. "He said I would be able to find it fairly quickly..."

Orchid continued to walk through the forest, occasionally yelping when a branch scraped her shoulder. After about thirty minutes, she reached a clearing.

The soft, light green grass was sprinkled with blue and orange flowers, and a gentle breeze rustled through the trees. The sun shone brightly in the clear blue sky, casting a warm glow over the peaceful meadow.

Birds sang melodies in the branches above, while butterflies danced among the flowers. Bees buzzed from flower to flower, collecting nectar to make honey.

"Wow," She breathed. "It's beautiful!"

Orchid stopped admiring the scenery around her, and focused her attention on the house in front of her; white, with a light green door and roof. This was it.

'Bingo!' She thought, walking towards the house.

Orchid used a shaking hand to knock on the door, and bit her lip as she heard the clicking of heels approach the door. The door opened only a small bit, making it hard to see the person there. The door needed a little strength to push since it was quite old

"Hello?" A female's voice echoed as the door opened fully, revealing none other than the ex-famous superstar, Velvet.

Velvet was dressed in an oversized cornflower blue sweatshirt and ripped white jean shorts. Her white high heels were splattered with blue paint, and her blue earrings sparkled in the sunlight. Her lime green hair was pulled into two french braid ponytails, with wispy hairs framing her face.

'She's even prettier than I remembered', Orchid gulped nervously.

Velvet's eyes scanned Orchid carefully, looking from her frilly lilac skirt, up to her white fuzzy crop top. Her electric blue eyes finally landed on Orchid's light purple ones.

"Congratulations, you found me, Orchid," Velvet said, crossing her arms. "But don't think I'll go back to prison without a fight."

Orchid laughed.

"I'm not here to take you back to prison, I'm here to talk to you," Orchid explained.

Velvet narrowed her eyes. "Really?"

"Really." Orchid assured her.

Velvet sighed. "Okay, come on in."