Chapter Twenty-Two: Snitching

"Well guys," Bruce said, clapping his hands. "How about we get some drinks!"

Good idea!" John Dory exclaimed, clapping Bruce on the back. "I definitely need a beer after what happened during that car ride!"

Veneer gritted his teeth, looking at the spot where Kid Ritz had been less than two minutes ago. Floyd put a hand on Veneer's ankle, and Veneer looked down tearfully.

"Ven, it's going to be okay! You shouldn't worry about a complete ass-hole like him!" Floyd told him sincerely.

Veneer chuckled and wiped a tear away from his eyes.

"You're right. Why do I even care about him? He's shown me who he truly is; Someone I NEVER want to date." Veneer shook his head.

"That's more like it! Now, come on, it's like one A.M, the perfect time for a drink!" Floyd skipped towards the bar.

Suddenly, one of Bruce's kids came running up to them, from inside the bar.

"Daddy, Daddy!" Daisy screamed, running up to Bruce.

"Daisy! What are you doing up so late?" Bruce asked seriously.

"I have to tell you something important!!" Daisy said earnestly.

"What is it?" Bruce asked, rolling his eyes.

"Me and Bruce JR. saw Aunt Poppy and Uncle Branch kissing!"

"Did you walk in on them?" Bruce asked sternly, crossing his arms.

Daisy shook her head. "No, they were kissing in the ocean."

Floyd raised an eyebrow, and looked at John Dory. Neither of them thought that sounded like Branch or Poppy.

"Oh, also, Did you know that Aunt Poppy dyed her hair?" Daisy asked, adjusting her own hair.

"Really?!" Floyd asked, his suspicions growing.

"Yep! She dyed it a really pretty yellow!"

Floyd's eyes widened in horror. "Daisy, how was Aunt Poppy wearing her hair?"

Daisy bit her lip, trying hard to remember.

"Was it in a high ponytail?" Clay asked, catching on.

"No, it was wavy," Daisy replied, eyeing her siblings in the water.

Floyd looked at his brothers in shock, before running as fast as his legs would take him towards Branch's bedroom.