Chapter Thirty- Three: Changing

Velvet rushed out of her room, and ran down the hall. Orchid hobbled behind her, still trying to fix her skirt.

Velvet opened the door at the end of the hall and strolled towards the bed, where Poppy was laying.

Orchid walked up to the troll, and picked her up.

"She's not asleep, she must have passed out," Orchid noted, taking a closer look at Poppy.

Velvet grimaced and nodded slowly.

"What should we do?" She asked Orchid with a shaking voice.

"The only thing we can do," Orchid said, laying Poppy back down on the bed. "Take her to the doctor."

"WHAT?!" Velvet and Creek both exclaimed in shock.

"She's fucking passed out, and isn't responding to any stimuli!" Orchid respond, equally loud.

"But we can't go to any doctors!" Creek grumbled. "I was banned from Troll village, and besides, they would recognize Poppy!"

"I can't go back to Mount Rageous," Velvet added, crossing her arms. "I'm NOT going back to prison."

"Well there has to be a solution, I don't feel comfortable not knowing if she's okay." Orchid sighed, rubbing her temples.

"You're so sweet," Velvet giggled, kissing Orchid on the cheek. "But I don't think there's any way we can get her to a doctor without anyone recognizing her or me!"

"Unless..." Orchid bit her lip in thought. "We change your identity."

Velvet's eyes lit up and Creek chuckled.

"Y'know, that's not a bad idea," Creek said slowly.

"Yeah, it just might work..." Velvet said thoughtfully, tapping her chin.

"And..." Orchid smiled. "We could do what you want to do, since no one will recognize youuuu..."

Velvet smirked. "Let's do it."

"Okay!" Orchid giggled and dragged Velvet out of the room. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down here," Velvet answered, pointing down the hall.

Orchid dragged her into the bathroom, and started pulling out containers. She put a bottle of blonde hair dye on the counter, and continued searching the cabinets.

"Ooh! Blonde, eh?" Velvet nodded approvingly.

"Yep!" Orchid said, pulling out two more bottles.

"And... sage green?" Velvet picked up the bottles and raised an eyebrow.

"Vel, I have a vision, trust me."

"Okay," Velvet sighed, walking to the closet to get a folding chair.

Orchid sat Velvet down in the chair, and turned on the sink water. She rinsed Velvet's hair, before applying the blonde dye. It was supposed to take about twenty minutes, so Orchid used that time to mix the sage green up.

"Okay, are you sure about this?" Velvet asked, looking at the dye.

"Trust me, Velvet, it's going to look great." Orchid smiled, starting to apply the sage green to a few strands of Velvet's hair.

After another twenty minutes, Orchid rinsed the sage green out, and blow dried Velvet's hair. She then pulled it into 2 pigtails, and stood back, admiring her work.

"You're barely recognizable!" Orchid exclaimed, clasping her hands together. "Now all we have to do is change your makeup, outfit, and eye color."

"Eye color?" Velvet looked at Orchid in confusion.