Chapter Fifteen: Playing the Game

"GO FISH!" Floyd shouted at Veneer, giving him the "L" sign.

Veneer playfully rolled his eyes before drawing another card.

"Yes!" He shouted, slamming down his last pair of cards.

Veneer's force in slamming his card down was so hard, causing Floyd to tumble off his spot on the bed.

Veneer bit his lip, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry, Floyd," Veneer giggled, picking him up.

Floyd brushed his shoulder off.

"It's fine Ven, honestly. I should probably start getting used to it. This is like the third time this has happened to me!'

Veneer blushed.

Suddenly the door burst open, and Orchid walked in. Floyd gasped, and jumped under Veneer's covers. ,The rest of Brozone hid underneath the cushions in the armchair beside Veneer's bed.

"Floyd?" Veneer whispered. "What are you doing?"

Floyd didn't answer. Instead he grabbed onto Veneer's ankle, not letting go for anything. Veneer had a feeling it had to do with Orchid being there, but he didn't push it. Instead, he turned to his visitor.

"Hey Veneer!" Orchid said, walking up to him. "I hope you don't mind me coming to visit again so soon...after what happened."

"What happened?!" Floyd growled, inching up Veneer's leg.

Veneer shivered and shifted his leg, trying to get Floyd to shut up.

Orchid looked at Veneer curiously. "What did you say?"

Veneer shrugged. "I didn't say anything,"

Orchid nodded and sat down at the foot of his bed. Floyd moved further up Veneer's leg, to his mid- thigh. Veneer smiled at Orchid, resisting the urge to moan.

"Why are you here?" Veneer asked shyly.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you a few questions for a news report. They're for Ritz, but I didn't think you'd want to see him, so I offered to ask you for him."

"But I thought Ritz was a security guard now," Veneer raised an eyebrow.

"He works part time. The Bop on Top gives him a lot of extra money." Orchid informed him.

"That makes sense. So, what do you need to ask me?"

Orchid pulled out a notebook.

"What was you're favorite place to hang out with your sister?" Orchid asked, pencil positioned at the top of a clean sheet of paper.

"Um, probably the playhouse our parents built for us." Veneer answered, not thinking about how odd her question was.

Floyd however, thought that question was very strange. He climbed higher up Veneer's thigh.

"Do you happen to have any pictures of it?" Orchid asked him, scribbling something in her journal.

Veneer shook his head.

"But if you need pictures," He told her. "I can give you directions on how to get there."

Orchid nodded excitedly. "That would be amazing."

Veneer grabbed her notebook and started writing directions.

"If you start at the supermarket, and go straight into the forest, you should find it fairly quickly." He informed her, handing the notebook back.

"Thank you so much, Veneer!" Orchid squealed, closing her notebook.

Floyd growled again. He knew Orchid was up to something, he just couldn't figure out what.

Veneer suddenly felt the elastic on his boxers stretch. Something was getting a little too close to his dick.

"Floyd!" He growled.

"Oh! Is Floyd here?" Orchid asked.

Floyd gripped onto Veneer's dick, his fingernails digging into it. Veneer's eyes watered.

"No, I was just thinking about him," Veneer lied, feeling his cock twitch in desire.

"What else did you want to ask me?" Veneer looked at Orchid.

Orchid's face turned red. "Oh- um, I forgot."

Floyd rolled his eyes. He needed a way to get Orchid out of the room, so could tell Veneer all about Orchid and what she did. In the meantime, he figured he'd have a little fun messing with Veneer.

Floyd used his small cerulean hands to massage Veneer's quivering cock. He skillfully pushed a hand into the slit of his dick. Veneer bit his lip, trying not to cry out in pain.

Floyd dug his nails deeper into Veneer's cock. He had to admit, the guy had a pretty nice dick. He stroked it a few more times before pulling his hand away.

Veneer sighed in relief. He had no idea why Floyd was acting so strange, but he was definitely enjoying it. He wished he could have given in to Floyd, but with Orchid in the room, that was nearly impossible.

"Hey Orchid?" Veneer grimaced.

"Yes?" Orchid looked at him, concerned.

"I'm not feeling too good... D'you think you could maybe come back tomorrow, when you remember the rest of your questions?" Veneer asked nervously, wringing his hands.

Orchid breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh okay, I'll see if I can come back tomorrow, but I think my schedule is pretty packed." She informed him.

"I see. Well, thanks for visiting today, anyways."

Orchid nodded before heading out the door.

Suddenly, Clay let out a small giggle from the armchair next to Veneer.

"What's so funny, Clay?" Bruce asked him, emerging from under the cushions.

"Well for one, that girl didn't even seem to notice us!" Clay told everyone.

"Okay, so?" John Dory asked.

"Well Floyd seemed pretty terrified of her. Didn't he say she was the one who kidnapped him? She didn't seem interested in any more trolls!"

Veneer gasped. "SHE DID WHAT?!"

Floyd crawled out from under Veneer's blanket.

"She's the one who kidnapped me and gave me to Velvet," Floyd informed Veneer.

Veneer felt his face redden in anger. Tears pricked up in the corner of his eyes.

"She seemed so sweet... I thought she actually cared about me." Veneer whimpered.

"Well, I'd stay away from her if I were you. She's bad news," Clay advised.

Veneer nodded, feeling betrayed.

"Oh um, Ven?" Floyd asked nervously.

"What?" Veneer sniffled.

"I don't think Orchid was asking those questions for a news report. It seemed like she was really keen on finding out where Velvet could be hiding."

Veneer felt his face redden. "At this point, I don't doubt it."

"I'm also sorry about what I was doing..." Floyd whispered in embarrassment.

Veneer shrugged. "Don't worry about it, it actually was really nice."

John Dory raised an eyebrow.

"What was he doing?" Bruce asked curiously.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," Veneer smirked.