Chapter Twenty- Eight: Trauma

"Is something wrong?" Creek asked, walking into Velvet's room.

Velvet looked up, her mascara smudged.

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine. Except for the fact that you, being the rat ass bitch you are, forgot to use a condom, EVERY single time you had sex with Poppy! And now, thanks to you, she might be PREGNANT with YOUR child!" She spat into his face.

Creek looked at her, before shrugging.

"I don't really think that's my problem," He replied calmly.

Velvet scoffed, before turning away from him.

"You're a real asshole, you know that? I can't believe you don't even care about her!"

Creek smiled, before walking up to her.

"Stop doing this, you aren't meant to be a nice girl. You don't give a fuck about Poppy either! Besides, I'm sure she's not pregnant. And if she is, it's not my problem. I'm not ready to be a father."

With that, he strolled out of the room, and down the hall.

'Oh no, no, no, no, no!' Velvet thought, stumbling out of her room.

She ran in front of the door to Poppy's room, and blocked Creek's entrance.

"Creek stop it! She's sick, and you've done it enough. Leave her alone!"

Creek chuckled. "Oh honey, do you even know what enough is in this scenario? Poppy is mine for the time being, and I'm going to make the most of it."

"You're evil!" She gasped, looking down at him in disgust.

"Me? Evil? Oh sweetheart, I know what you did to BroZone. What you did was messed up. Sex isn't messed up, but using trolls' talent for your own gain is something on another level."

Velvet rolled her eyes.

"You and I both know what you're planning to do to Poppy," Creek said, nodding his head. "I'm just helping you get her there faster."

"W-what do you mean?" Velvet asked nervously.

"I saw you hide that perfume bottle under your pillow. You're not slick."

Velvet scoffed. "I wasn't planning on using it or anything..."

"Yeah right. Now please move out of the way!"

Velvet sighed. "Just... don't hurt her,"

Creek chuckled. "I'll do whatever I want,"

Velvet raised an eyebrow. Creek shrugged before kicking her ankle.

"Shiiiit!" Velvet screeched, grabbing her ankle.

"Why the fuck do you care?!" Creek asked, running under her leg.

"Because I've had to deal with total assholes like you. And I know it's not fun." Velvet said quietly, looking down at her feet. "Just go,"

"Thank you!" He said smugly.

Creek slipped through the door, and slammed it behind him.