Chapter Twenty- Nine: Controlled

"Hello, Beautiful," Creek grinned, walking into Poppy's room yet again.

Poppy just curled up under her blanket and groaned.

Creek ran to the bed and threw the blanket off of her.

"When I talk to you, you respond. Got it Princess?" He growled, pulling Poppy up by the hair.

Poppy whimpered and nodded her head.

"Good, now get up, and take your clothes off." He growled, letting go of her.

Poppy's eyes widened.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"You heard me, take off your clothes, Princess. I don't have all day." Creek replied, crossing his arms.

Poppy shook her head.

"No! I won't do it! I won't let you do this to me!" She screamed, tears falling from her eyes.

Creek just chuckled.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm not going to do anything to you," He lied.

Poppy shook her head again, still crying. Creek sighed and grabbed her by the hair again.

"I'm giving you one last chance, Poppy. Take off your clothes, or I'll do it for you." He snarled.

Poppy's eyes widened and she quickly started taking off her clothes. Creek smirked, watching her strip. When she was done, she just closed her eyes, she didn't want to see the look on his face.

"Now, now, open your eyes, Princess." Creek said, his voice gentling.

Poppy slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

Good girl," Creek purred, stepping closer to her. He ran his hands over her naked body, making her shiver. "Now, get on your knees."

Without a word, Poppy got on her knees in front of him. She felt humiliated and vulnerable, but she knew what would happen if she didn't obey. Creek unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

"Suck it."

Poppy hesitated for a moment, but then she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. She tried to control her gag reflex as she sucked and licked his length. Creek groaned and grabbed her by the hair, guiding her movements.

"That's it, Princess," Creek moaned. "You're such a good little cocksucker."

He thrust into her mouth, making her eyes water. Poppy felt like she was going to be sick, and she noticed herself getting lightheaded.

She could feel Creek's breath quicken and she knew he was close. With one last thrust, Creek came in her mouth. Poppy swallowed, trying not to gag. He pulled out of her mouth with a groan.

"That was fun," Creek chuckled, looking down at Poppy with a satisfied smirk. "Now, let me show you what happens to bad girls who disobey me."

Creek pushed her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her, positioning himself between her legs.

"You're going to be a good little fucktoy for me, aren't you, Princess?"

Poppy didn't answer, and clenched her eyes shut as Creek spread her legs apart. Creek pushed inside of her, filling her completely. He pounded into her, making her scream and cry out.

"You like that, don't you, Princess?" Creek growled, his hands gripping her hips tightly. "You're my little slut, aren't you?"

"No," Poppy cried out, tears streaming down her face.

But Creek didn't stop. He continued to thrust into her, harder and harder, until her vision began to blur, and the room started to spin. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Please," she begged, her voice breaking. "Please stop."

Creek laughed, his grip on her hips tightening even more.

"You wanted this, didn't you? You wanted to be used and fucked like a dirty little whore." He growled, using his fingernails to scratch her inner thighs.

Poppy held her breath in fear, making the room spin even faster. She faintly saw the image of Creek's face looming over her.

"I asked you a question," He growled, the volume of his voice fading in and out.

Poppy was barely able to make out his words. Her eyes slowly began to close, and everything went blank.

*Cutely makes things get even worse for Poppy in a fucking Floydneer fanfic*

Yah so, I'm collabing with @ItzzVelvet in a few chapters (Not Floydneer ones) and we still need to work it out, so until then, (chapter wise) it's what this story was made for, my two favorite babies, FLOYD AND VENEER! (I feel like Kid Ritz... 😅)

Anyways, sorry about making Poppy's life miserable, but it's literally the whole storyline for the sequel. Love you all, and thanks for reading!

XoXo, Savannah