Chapter Twenty-One: Hallucinations

Credits to @Kikizsz for helping me <3

Poppy whimpered, curling up under a blanket. She slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about how much she missed Branch.

Suddenly Poppy was awoken by a soft, warm finger stroking her cheek.

"Creek?!" She gasped, opening her eyes. "It's the middle of the night! You said you would give me a day to rest! Please don't do this!"

"Oh, but princess, it's twelve A.M, it's the next day." His lips curled into a wicked smile as he pinned her arms down.

Poppy's breath shuddered as Creek's face loomed over hers. She tried to force him away, but he was too strong.

"Creek, please." She begged, her voice barely a whisper.

"I can't help it, princess. You're just so irresistible. I have to have you." He growled, his lips descending onto hers.

Poppy squirmed around as his tongue forced its way into her mouth.

Poppy felt her heart drop in her chest. There was no way she was getting out of this. When Creek wanted something, he always got it.

"Please stop," Poppy pleaded, her voice trembling.

Creek ignored her.

"Just let me go," she begged, her voice barely a whisper now.

"But princess, you know you want this." He crooned, pulling out of the kiss.

"No, I don't," Poppy said, her body shaking with fear.

Creek chuckled and leaned in closer, his breath hot on her neck. "I'll make you want it," he whispered, slowly pulling down the waistband of her sweatpants.

Creek's fingers began to stroke Poppy's thighs, his touch sending shivers through her body. Without hesitation, his hand slipped under her underwear and he began to explore her most intimate parts. Poppy arched her back, her hands gripping the sheets. 

He suddenly stopped. Poppy let out a sigh of relief, but before she could say anything, Creek had removed her underwear completely and positioned himself between her legs.

Poppy clenched her eyes shut as Creek entered her. He thrusted faster and harder than he ever had. The pain was almost unbearable. His hands gripped her hips tightly, his movements becoming more erratic and desperate. He thrusted further into Poppy, causing her mind to become fuzzy and the image of Creek's malicious grin began to blur.

Suddenly, all the pain that Creek was causing Poppy, faded away. She felt a warm hand on her forehead, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw Branch. Branch kneeled down next to her, his worried expression melting her heart.

"Poppy, are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern.

"Branch, please don't leave me," she whispered, her voice trembling.

He smiled at her, his blue eyes sparkling with affection. "I won't, Poppy. I promise."

"Thank you Branch," Poppy reached out for Branch's hand, but her savior's image faded away, and was replaced with her captor's cock.

She gasped as she realized where she was and began to panic.

"Well, princess," Creek said smugly. "Looks like you do want me!"

"N-no," Poppy quickly removed her hands.

"Hm, I think you do."

Before Poppy could protest again, he shoved his cock in her mouth, gagging her. She tried to pull away, but his grip on her head was strong and unyielding. She could feel her cheeks burning with humiliation.

As he thrust into her mouth, she struggled to breathe. She wanted to scream, to fight back, but she was paralyzed with fear. She was helpless at his mercy. Tears streamed down her face as she closed her eyes, trying to block out the shame.

As he finally finished and pulled away, she collapsed to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. Creek laughed, a cruel and mocking sound, before walking away without a second glance.