Chapter Forty- Three: New Romantics

Collab with Little_Reesie and idea from GabrielaPerez156

Veneer sighed, strolling across his room and sitting on the edge of his bed. He put his chin in his hands, and let out a small puff of air.

Floyd hopped up on his knee.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't have many outfits to choose from. Brandy lent me these pajamas, and the only daytime outfit I have is the one you brought for me when I was in the hospital."

"We can always go shopping," Floyd said with a shrug. "But BroZone merch is pretty rare..."

"I like BroZone, you know I do," Veneer bopped Floyd on the nose. "But I don't want to wear the same thing everyday, like you do. Y'know, you should probably get some new clothes too, instead of wearing the same 'powdered sugar' stained shorts every day."

"But they're comfy!" Floyd pouted, his lower lip jutting out.

"Yeah, but they're stained." Veneer argued.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?!"

"Give me them, and let me wash them!"

"Where? The sink? And what should I wear while you are doing that?" Floyd crossed his arms.

Veneer blushed and looked away.

"Oh!" Floyd exclaimed, a hint of amusement in his voice. "You want me to take them off."

Veneer cleared his throat and whispered a soft "Maybe..."

A faint smile played on Floyd's lips as he gracefully slid off Veneer's knee and onto the floor. With swift and deliberate movements, he unbuckled his belt and slipped off his shorts, revealing his lean and muscular physique.

Veneer's eyes widened in surprise and a surge of unexpected desire coursed through his body. He had never seen anyone so handsome and alluring.

Floyd tossed his shorts to Veneer and looked at him shyly, a blush creeping up his neck.

"Well?" he whispered, the question hanging in the air like a charged particle.

Veneer could only stammer, "I... I don't know what to say."

Floyd chuckled, a low, rumbling sound that sent shivers down Veneer's spine.

"You don't have to say anything," he said, taking a step closer.

Veneer looked at Floyd, at the way the sunlight played on his skin, at the way his chest rose and fell with each breath. He felt a pull, an irresistible urge to touch, to explore the contours of that sculpted body.

He nervously bent down, and picked Floyd up in his hands. Floyd's weight felt light in his grasp, his body warm and supple against his palms. Veneer's heart hammered in his chest as he realized what he was doing. He was holding Floyd, not just in his hands, but in his heart.

"Veneer..." Floyd breathed, his voice a soft murmur. "What are you doing?"

"I... I don't know," Veneer admitted, his voice trembling. "I just... I can't help it."

He brought Floyd closer, his eyes meeting Floyd's, a silent plea in their depths. Floyd's breath hitched, his eyes widening in surprise and then... something else. A glimmer of something that mirrored the pull Veneer felt, a spark of desire igniting in the depths of his own gaze.

Veneer leaned in, his lips brushing against Floyd's ear. "Can I?" he whispered.

Floyd closed his eyes, his breath catching in his throat.