Crow 27

I'm getting engaged tomorrow...

He couldn't sleep!

It was already ten-thirty, too. The weekend had flown by faster than any other moment in his entire life. 

My heart's beating so fast. 

He felt like he could fly fifty laps of the resort with Ashy and still not be tired, but... his hand continued to move in slow, rhythmic motions along his sleeping love's back. 

They'd actually spent most of their recent free time in the kitchen, and even helped out with some things when the lunch staff had too many call-outs. 

His babe had busted his ass cutting up vegetables for nearly two hours when they'd run out early, then helped run food when another worker began getting sick and was dismissed. 

Of course, he got paid for a full shift, and overtime, even though he only worked half of a normal one, because, come on. Where could you find someone so amazing and who would step in without needing to be begged or trained? 

The guy had worked himself to the bone, and since he wasn't used to physical jobs, they just-barely managed to eat a quick dinner of meatloaf and salad before returning to their room to shower. 

Ash's lips turned upward as he gently brushed Ru's warm cheek and the edge of his lip with the thumb of his other hand.

It was probably the best shower they'd had together so far, which was honestly scary to him. Why? Because there was no blow job, fondling, or even dirty talk of any kind. He even only got one kiss before his sweetheart leaned against him, wrapped his arms lightly around his bare hips, then closed his eyes, allowing Ash to clean him as he wished. 

The man had nearly fallen asleep in the shower, too. 

I'm going to do some research on his disease and see if I can't help him get his energy up a little. I know it can hinder digestion. Maybe I can find some good vitamins for him since he already eats pretty well. 

Of course, he loved his sleepy baby to the moon and back, but he wanted to make sure that he got the best care since he was going to be his husband. 

Ash felt his face warm for the twelfth time since they'd lied down. Little tears even threatened to form in his eyes.  

Husband...

Leaning his head down, he pressed a kiss to his RuRu's hair. He'd lost count of how many times he'd done that just in the past hour alone. 

God, I love him. 

Ru nuzzled his face against something warm and comfortable. Familiar, warm, and comfortable. 

His lips slowly curved upward before his eyes blinked open. 

Awww...

His sweet love had tucked him in so well, then held him against him all night long. 

Tilting his head up, his nose nuzzled against Ash's, then after a brief thought, he pressed his lips to that adorable nose. 

Mine. 

Grinning, Ru turned his head a little and pressed their lips together. 

When he got no response, he leaned away, licked his lips, then leaned back in. After his third attempt, he began leaning away again, but before he could complete the action he felt teeth catch his bottom lip, then hold it in place, forcing him to return to Ash's waiting, parted lips.