We've got a Problem

Both girls just kept pulling and arguing. Just when they were at each other's throat's, Four got up and yelled at the top of his lung's "ENOUGH!" Meggy and Melony immediately stopped, dropping the sleeping bag. Four pulled out his phone and showed a part of the checklist that he had not marked yet. "It says right here that the most important part of a sleepover is have fun! Thanks to you two I can't check that off!" Meggy crossed her arms and said with a stern look "Iv'e been trying my best to get along."

"No I have been trying my hardest." Melony replied back. Once again they went into each other's faces and bickered back and forth.

"No it was me!"

"It was I!"

"ME!"

"I!"

Four facepalmed himself and said "I hope you're happy. Both of you! You ruined my very first slumber party!" He began counting his fingers to list all the activities that went horribly wrong because of the squabbles the girls had caused. "Makeovers, s'mores, truth or dare, pillow fight. I mean what else could possibly go wrong!" All of a sudden a loud crash of thunder zapped a tree by the castle. Four immediately regretted saying that as he sunk back into his sleeping bag. "Sorry I asked..."

The three friends went to investigate as they went to the window to see a huge loose branch, about to fall onto a house near the castle. Meggy turned to Melony and shouted "SEE! That's why we needed to get rid of those loose branches!" Melony felt awful and tried to apologize. "I-" Meggy didn't want to hear it as she grabbed some rope and pushed Melony aside. "Out of my way! I'll fix this myself!" She opened the window and was about to toss the rope when-

"Wait!" It was too late as Meggy secured the rope onto the branch and started tugging on it. Four and Melony gasped in horror and dove out of the way as the branch came crashing through the window. Rain came pouring in as Melony hid behind the staircase, trying to fix the mess of objects from the crash. "I tried to tell you it would crash in here!" Meggy made her way through the leaves to see Four, dizzy from the impact. "I'm really sorry Four." He stared down at the branch. "Well...It's not okay! There's a giant tree branch in the middle of the castle and the website doesn't say anything about a branch at your slumber party!"

He grabbed his phone and started scrolling through furiously. "At least I haven't found that entry yet." Meggy rolled her eyes. That was what he was so concerned about? Meggy rushed to the other side to see Melony still picking up the mess. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up this mess that someone made!" Groaning, Meggy went back to Four and yelled to him "We have to do something!" Four was still searching through his phone. "Baking, bff, brothers, there's nothing in her about branches." Great. Looked like Four was no help either. With no success in getting help, Meggy tried to take matters into her own hands, pushing and shoving the branch with all her might, but it wouldn't move. She came out the other side, defeated until she saw Melony again. "Melony stop worrying about the small stuff and help me!"

The melon girl didn't listen so Meggy tried again. "I SAID HELP ME!" Still no response. She looked like she was about to blow a fuse, but instead she sighed and did something unexpected. "Look...I'm sorry okay." Melony stopped and turned around. "What?"

"I SAID I'M SORRY!" She poured out an apology to Melony as she just couldn't take arguing anymore. " I should have listened to you when you noticed that this branch was going to crash. Your attention to these details would have saved us from this mess, but right now I need you to stop cleaning up the small things and help me move the branch that actually matters! Please!" Melony thought about it for a second and stared in innocence. "But what about that poor tree?" Meggy looked like she was about to strangle her so she took a deep breath. "Yes. This tree has been through a lot lately, but you have to get over it because I just can't do this by myself. I need your help."

Melony got emotional as she wrapped her arms around Meggy, tackling her in a hug. "I'm sorry too! I'll help you Meggy!" Meggy embraced Melony back and they both nodded, knowing what they had to do.