Have we Met?

Fade in to Future Church watching Donut, Tex and Tucker before they go in the teleporter to Sidewinder

"Looks like we're up to this point." Marcy said. "I hope we see Shelia again." Polly said. "I'm sure we will." Molly said.

Sheila: Good luck everyone, take care. I packed you all lunches for the trip.

Tucker: Thanks Sheila, that was really nice of you.

Donut: Not really. All my bag had was an air filter and a thermos full of brake fluid.

Sheila: Make sure to wash your exhaust pipes every day.

Tex runs through the teleporter, then Donut

Tucker: Bye Sheila, we'll come back for you soon.

Sheila: I'll be waiting.

Future Church runs across the Blue Base to Sheila

Sheila: Church! I thought you left with Grif. Back already?

"I'm a way." Star said with a chuckle.

Future Church: I hate to tell you this Sheila, but none of us are comin' back. Is there any way I can take you with me? Maybe transfer your program in to a disk or something like that?

"I didn't think of that!" Dipper yells. "That would be awesome!" Polly yells,

Sheila: No sorry, but I'm hardwired in to this equipment. That's what happens when you're built by the lowest bidder.

"Ohhh." "Awwww...." Dipper and Polly said. "Dang, that must suck." Luz said.

Future Church: Yeah, tell me about it. There's just one more thing you can do for me before I say goodbye. It's the last thing I can do to hopefully set all this stuff right.

"That's a bit of a hopeful thinking that so far hasn't gone well for you." Anne said.

Sheila: What is it?

Future Church: Okay, here's what I need you to do. (whispers) I need you to get out there, and I need you to wait off a real fricking wait,

Sheila: Alright.

Future Church: and give it a thousand years or something like that, and then send a call.

"Ohhhhh!" Everyone said. "He's trying to have Shelia call them, so they could regroup with her." Marcy said. "That's actually a smart idea." Sasha said. "So we could see Shelia again! Yes!!" Polly yells in happiness.

Sheila: You got it.

Future Church: Thanks Sheila. And uh, sorry that I blamed you for killing me all this time.

Sheila: That's okay, I'm sorry I enjoyed blowing you up so much.

"Hahahaha!" "Ok.... That was pretty funny." Scratch said.

Future Church: Yeah I'm not sure it was necessary to tell me that. Anyway, I guess this is goodbye Sheila.

Future Church runs through the teleporter

Sheila: Maybe I should shut down now, and save a little power.

Sheila powers down, and the camera does a step by step pan back in a blatant attempt to signify the end of our time in Blood Gulch

"Why does this make me feel that we're never gonna see this place again?" Amity asks. "Probably because.... It is." Molly said sadly.

Cut to Wyoming outside Past Church and Grif's cell