Getting All Misty

Fade in to Donut and Sarge attacking the Blue Base ...sort of

Donut: If you don't like the plants idea, how do ya feel about a fountain in the armory? That place is so gloomy.

"A fountain in the armory!?" Sasha gawked. "It's an armory! It's not supposed to have a fountain!" Sasha yells in annoyance of that bizarre request. "Yeah, that would be a huge distraction and would probably be in the way of getting weapons." Star adds.

Sarge: Come on, Donut, give it a rest already. I agreed to let you use Grif's helmet as a decorative bird bath, didn't I? Don't oversell.

"Pfft!! Now that's one fancy birdbath." Mabel laughed.

Donut: Okay, but I have just one more idea. I'm gonna say two words, and then walk away. Chantilly, lace.

".......okay?" Dipper said in confusion.

Sarge: Unless you're about to start singin' a Big Bopper song, I think the best part of that idea is the walkin' away.

Donut: Let it simmer.

Sarge: Hmm, no sign of any defenses. I think we might be catching Simmons at a weak moment.

"I mean.... He does have Grif there." Luz joked which earned a chuckle from everyone.

Donut: Hmm, no sign of the tank either.

Sarge: Dear God, the madness is spreading! It's only a matter of time before it takes me!

"I'm pretty sure it already did." Marco said.

There is the sound of Grif coming up from the grav lift

Grif: Wheeeeeeeee!

Donut: Did you hear that? It sounds like they're having fun in there.

Sarge: Clearly Grif has become so stupid, he's mixed up the yells for pain and happiness! Simmons must be doing absolutely diabolical things to him! Let's give him a few more hours, see if he escapes on his own.

"Of course you would feel that way." Sasha said.

Grif: Simmons I am having a blast going in and out of your hole!

"That's what she said." Luz joked as everyone groans.

Simmons: Grif just stay down there like you're told.

"Oh my frog." Anne groaned as Luz was laughing.

Donut: Well that's my cue, let's go!

Luz laughs even harder.

Cut to Simmons inside the Base

Simmons: Grif, stop it I need your help.

Grif: (still going in and out of the grav lift) Go ahead, I'm listening.

"This feels like talking to you when you were running around the playgroup on earth." Anne said to Sprig. "It was sooo much fun." Sprig said.

Simmons: Would you stop riding that stupid grav lift?

Grif: I can do both at once. And why don't we have one of these things?

Simmons: The tank's been making upgrades to the base over the last few hundred years.

"..........How?" Everyone asked in disbelief.

Grif: How did it do that without any tools? Or arms?

Simmons: I don't know, a lot of what she says doesn't match up. I think she might be lying to me.

"Yeahhh.... Something doesn't add up." Dipper said.