Four | Media News

FOUR
_______

A Month and A Half Earlier

Niall

Former One Direction Member, Niall Horan, Finally Responds To The Rumors Of Dating Singer/Actress, Hailee Steinfeld and Former Fan, Noelle Ellis

The news first broke of their involvement in mid-November of 2019, when Niall Horan was spotted in a charity event with Steinfeld in Detroit. People notes that according to social media sources, there's been some speculation that he was seen in Chicago with former fan-family babysitter, Noelle Ellis, that same week.

"She [Noelle Ellis] was shopping with him [Niall Horan] but when I confronted her it looked like they were hiding the relationship. She had introduced Niall with another name."

- An anonymous source revealed after spotting the two Black Friday shopping in Chicago.

Addressing what he called, "miscommunication and just rumors", Niall Horan shut down the theories of being with Noelle Ellis after reconciling with Hailee Seinfeld at the start of the New Year, confirming that the couple was still together at the time.

Niall Horan told the publication that he is "a very private man" and that anything seen on social media can be twisted easily.

"It does not make a difference if I'm seeing someone or they are just a friend. I am going out with them according to the "media", but I didn't have any involvement with her [Noelle Ellis]. Never did. It was just the family babysitter that happened to be a fan. Nothing else." Niall stated disappointedly.

"Am I still in a relationship? No, I'm not, but even if I was, it's my personal life — just want to focus on my job and music. An album is what matters to me now." He added.

"Niall stated disappointedly." I repeated to myself at the article. "That is a lie. I was very formal about that."

I wasn't being formal. I do recall feeling cold at the mention of Noelle during a magazine interview a few weeks back. Although I knew in advance about the questions being asked, it did get me off guard to form a thought about her after so long. I didn't even know how to form the proper answer.

"Well, like you said, media loves to twist words. You know there's nothing we can do about that." Jack informed, leaning against his desk chair.

I sat there, across from my publicist as I stared off any random object to distract myself after re-reading the recent article multiple times.

"You did good, Horan." Jack pointed, noticing my concern. "The long awaited rumors of Miss Ellis are now over. You said what you had to say. Let them handle the rest."