Twenty Five | Harry Potter

TWENTY FIVE

TWENTY FIVE

________

Noelle

"Jetlag hit yet?"

I was used to the jet-lags by now. The traveling to Ireland and Chicago became a constant time-zone pattern that my body just managed to adjust. Well, apart from the fact that I dealt with insomnia half of my life, sleep never crossed my mind.

Besides, what possible jet-lag was I even going to have after finding myself on the backseat of a vehicle next to Niall Horan in London during the holiday?

"Bold of you to assume it'll hit me right now, while the peak of London is right in my eyes, Horan." I joked, looking out the tinted window.

It wasn't my first time in England, of course we remember the memorable birthday getaway weekend in July, but it was my first time in London.

Niall smirked, "I figured. Yer' head hasn't moved from that window since we hopped in...feelin' quite offended that I'm not your distraction now." He joked.

My brows furrowed at the joking offense Niall spoke and my head turned to the direction of his blue eyes.

"You know I can never get enough of you, Niall. I'm quite offended you think that." I mimicked him, "You—well, your boyband is the reason I wanted to visit London since I was 14, by the way."

Niall's light brows rose at my confession and it almost seemed like he was surprised at the random fact I've given.

"Ah, you're finally speakin' about the boyband past." He elbowed. "I was suffering trying to get you to talk about this...fan phase, but look at ya. Is it the London air?"

I felt my face reddened for a moment.

It felt bizarre to think that I've gotten so comfortable with Niall Horan, that I've forgotten the impact he actually caused in my life; his existence shaped me for a while and to think that in the past life, I imagined scenarios like this for comfort.

"Dangerous air." I rolled up my window. "It's a little embarrassing to confess things about my old idols when I'm sitting next to one." I murmured.

"Yeh, and yer' about to sit next to three more tomorrow night, darling. Get used to it." Niall said casually.

It still hadn't hit me that in less than 24 hours, I will confront the band that basically took over my entire decade of childhood. It felt so unrealistic, my brain began to trick me to think it was a joke.

I was barely processing being with Niall Horan, let alone the rest? There were somersaults in my stomach just thinking about it.

"Embarrassingly, I forget that you're rich." I gulped, entering the huge expensive space.