part 30

Yoongi smile eyeing the room which is resemble a lot to taeyungs Beauty no one can stand on taeyung tempting features his every single feature make him wanted to hide him in heart away from this cruel world... His love is for taeyung's became more and more powerful giving him a courage to go against jungkook who is no where near to leave taeyung for yet he doesn't jungkook madly in love with his wife which was unexpected he told his heart so many times that he only love taeyung..he is only his no one is compare to taeyungs make him go on his knees but a tiny angel change his life time confession... So yoongi get a near a bed to took a one glimpse of taeyung..his heart dropped when he saw bed was empty which didn't he noticed before so he roam his eyes around to find taeyung and found him standing in balcony eyes were fix on moon.. he slowly yet carefully make his way to close taeyung and hugged him tightly from behind and placing his chin on his shoulder... For a moment taeyung got startled grriped the ralling tighty..once smelling the familer scent of yoongi he closed his eyes relaxing in the arms of his lover...

"You still like to talk to the moon with your eyes 'my love' yoongi said with so much soft voice melting taeyung guilty heart in process which was aching thinking about him.. He placed his hands on yoongi feeling happy and sad too...

"Yes i like it.. because i can talk about you only to him.. They both gaze up at the sky sparkling with so many stars and in the middle the moon was adding Beauty to the night sky when any person is in love it's always feel so romantic to share their feelings with moon.. It's a sign of pure love which a person hold for their destined one...

"taeyung, baby why you left me can't we fight for our love.. If you don't want this we can run away from everything that hold us back huh.. Yoongi question the thing is bothering him from the day he met taeyung who does nothing but run away from him.. from his questions, from his love...

"I'm tired of all this things... I just don't want you to get hurt by jungkook you don't know him why he came here in first place..because he suspects that you are my past lover... Taeyung explain to yoongi in low voice doesn't want to drag this matter so much when his lover is not going to give up on him that easily..nonetheless their fates get more complicated with the involvement of min jimin he wants jungkook stay away from jimin because of his jealousy and on the other hand he wants yoongi too only for himself...

"You aren't tired of me tae.. I know you are distracted with the dazzling diamonds ring shining in your ring finger... Where the wedding ring should have been with only my name on it... He put his all afforts to made taeyung his.. he had made everything ready that he would perpose to taeyungs and will definitely make him his wife... Yet got a only one thing in news kim taeyung getting married to jeon jungkook a powerful mafia king of Korea he got nothing except a marriage decided by his mother...

"i tried to move on but your face always come in front my eyes making me feel so much pain through your eyes which felt like complaining to me why you didn't come that day... Taeyung was thinking about him before yoongi coming here like how he was desperate to be with yoongi back then... But his destiny happened to be with jungkook who was equally desperate to make him his wife.. Jungkook didn't have to play hard to get him when his own father emotionly blackmailed him about his reputation his company his powers in the bussiness industry so he had to give up on yoongi had to throw a thought of meeting yoongi out from his mind.. "you know i have always want you in my life before jungkook...i didn't break my promise yoongi..i was getting married that day...all this happened very suddenly, the marriage proposal...the wedding date...dad telling me all those things that his business will be ruined if i don't marry jungkook... Yoongi smile and kiss on cheeks..he didn't expect taeyung told him everything very easily he thought he had to make him open up by force.. He knew that taeyung don't want not when he send his last letter to him for meeting yet destiny had to take another path to seprated them before meeting...

"so what should i think that my secret lover still love me... Taeyung turned around in his arms facing him and nodded his head smiling with over whelming feeling just with the mere thought of yoongi is determined to fight for him to get him in his life...

"I love you so much min yoongi more than my life..my love for you never faded... i was just trapped within the walls built by jungkook, but now i don't care about anyone...because i want to be with you...by now his eyes filled with unshead tears he felt so much guilty to do that with yoongi the one who ready to leave his wife for him and here he is being a bitch for being with jungkook because of his power like his dad wanted... So he chooses to listen his heart which is only start beating faster just with the one look from his love... He giggled when felt those warm hands were wiping his tears so gently like if he put little bit of pressure taeyung will get hurt he fell in love with this side of his college cold and intelligent guy..min yoongi his first sight love.. He just except his fate until yoongi didn't come to him for him whom he didn't saw once in college days..he used to compliment yoongi in his letters which always brought a big smile on his face.. So he desperation to meet taeyung become more important than any other things in his life...

"promise me you will never leave no matter what happens... Yoongi asked softly while looking in his eyes for some disagreement but found nothing except a beautiful smile...

"i promise i will never leave you no matter what destiny written for us... After saying that both connect their lips in passionate kiss missing each other after their beautiful love they made a hours ago....

"I don't care about jungkook anymore... because he is behind your wife wants to make him his... so let him be i will ask for divorce when he came back from penthouse....

                             End 💜💜
Vote for my chapter if you like this... Enjoy 💜💜
A very beautiful morning to you guys bye 💜💜