part 55

"hey beautiful where are you lost.. Yoongi came to taeyung and took seat beside him on the couch and saw his excited face got sore seeing him.. So he peck on his cheek to make him smile but taeyung gave him fake smile and continue to scroll his phone... Yoongi shifted so close to taeyung and placed his arm around his shoulder and peck his temple caressing his arm...can i ask what happened to your mood.. Taeyung gave him stren look and then look at yoongi arm resting on his shoulder which soon yaked by him.. Dont talk to me and go dig your nose in your phone like earilar.. Yoongi smile at his pissed off face with red tinted as he understands taeyung was discussing something with him about their honeymoon.. Showing him some place he wanted to go for honeymoon..

"it's was important call from namjoon.. That's why i had to answer it.. So sorry if I ingnored you my sweetheart.. Yoongi said and joined his hands in front of him in defeated which brought a big smile on taeyung face which yoongi love the most.. Taeyung crawl into his lap and kissed him passionately caughting yoongi Off guard and when he was going to kiss back taeyung was on his previous spot jumping happily..

"what was that for.. He raised his eyebrows making taeyung blush..

"what.. It was a kiss because you are looking so handsome today.. Yoongi smirk and leaned to kiss him again who pushed him and he fell down from couch watching taeyung with disbelief.. "Now what was that for my butt hurts.. He gave him death glare pulling himself up from floor and again settle on couch beside him.. Don't try to kiss me in open you shamless person your mom is roaming around.. Taeyung said looking around anxiously fixing his hair behind his ear's..

                  Yoongi's outfit

                  Yoongi's outfit..

"don't try to fool me she is gone to call jungkook and jimin for breakfast..and you are so fucking beautiful..! He placed taeyung on his lap and kissed him passionately caging him between him and couch.. Yoongi smile in the kiss when taeyung moan and grinding on his member.. He kiss him more hungrily pressing him more into couch taeyung wrraped his legs around his waist clunching on his black jacket..