part 58..

After so much whining from jimin jungkook put him down on his feets..and held his hand...they walked hand in hand towards their destination, with a beautiful smile on their lips that wouldn't leave their lips, jungkook was leading the way walking a little ahead, and behind him giggling jimin holding his hand in his little one's and he would giggle whenever his eyes fell on a beautiful forest creature, he was enjoying looking at the beautiful forest with dark clouds as the dark stromi clouds were calm right now giving the forest a romantic vibe, the trees were swaying with the peaceful breeze...and because of the wind trees were showring them with their leaves which were falling at every where in the forest... Some of the leaves fall on jungkook's head making jimin burst into laughter and jungkook stopped on his track and turned around to see his beautiful wifey is laughing on him.. He pulled jimin close to him with a jerk, still jimin didn't stop laughing making jungkook smile at his adorable baby doll giggles....

"Yo..u l..look f..funn..y o..on y..your...jimin's hair was coming in front of his eyes every now and then due to the gust of wind and he was hiding them behind his ears..

"Why you stopped laughing beautiful.. Jimin suddenly stopped laughing and froze on his spot when the cold wind hit his bare back and a gasped escaped his plump lips as jungkook deliberately pulled down his pink dress zipper and slipped his fingers under the hook of his bra...jimin grrabed jungkook's hand which was on his back and shook his head to signel him not to go any further but jungkook didn't listen to him and pulled him more closer harshly and unhooked his hook...jimin close his eyes when he felt his dress slide down from his breast reveling his luscious plumps boobs to jungkook hungry eyes..

"you are so beautiful jimin.. Jungkook embraced him in his strong arm's, almost engulfing him. And started to kiss his neck lazily, jimin wrraped his arms around his shoulder and laid his head there when felt jungkook's lazy kisses under his ear... So you were laughing at the bunch of leaves on my head..jungkook said as a bunch of leaves fell off his head so he laughed and hooked jimin's bra then zipped up his dress and kissed his cheek affectiontly...he pulled away and look at jimins red face and kissed his cheek hard..

"Y..you r..really a..are a p..pervert...jimin shutters badly and hit his chest weakly avoiding his eyes and jungkook shout...

"Sorry for my pervertness my majesty and WE ARE HERE.. Jimin flinched and placed his hand on his chest and look up and giggle as he ran inside of the place..

"Woow i love thish

"Woow i love thish.. Jungkook smile softly as jimin spoke in baby voice he came near him and sneak his arms around his waist hugging him jimin lean on jungkook's body while jungkook gladly embraced his delicate body..

"I never thought I could see a place like this in the deepest part of forest..! Jungkook pout when jimin again ran away from his arms.. Jimin starts to twirl around touching the every flowers delicately...