(1). Seducing

He couldn't take his eyes off her from the very beginning. The woman was wearing a backless black dress that just barely managed to hide her bottom. Thanks to him, she had exercised to cultivate her captivating curves. Now she was finally revealing them to him. Below her dress, her curved hips and long legs were enough to draw the attention of every man at the party.

Her outfit:

"May I ask you how long you'll be in Hong Kong?" he asked

As she pushed her glossy black hair back behind her ears, the woman raised her champagne flute and wet her lips. Her full lips stained in a deep red lipstick finally opened.

"I plan on staying for at least two months. I want to relax as much as I can before I start working. Even though it's a blessing to be able to have a job right out of graduation, I won't be able to take a vacation like this once I begin." she answered.

Her scarlet tongue slipped out and licked the remaining liquor off her lips. The 0.5 carat diamond earrings on her ears sparkled as they reflected the lights in the terrace. However, these glittering jewels didn't enter his eyes. The man was unable to take his eyes off of her tempting tongue.

"Then are you heading back to the United States after your two months are over?" he asked again.

This woman had said that her father was Chinese and her mother was Korean. She also told him that she had gone to school in the States. When it came to beauty, nationality didn't matter. She had the beauty to turn the heads of every man in any country.

"No, the office is located in London. My professor from my graduate university sent them a well-written recommendation letter." she said.

The man swallowed, his mouth dry.

"I go to London often. What a happy coincidence." he told her.

The woman's big, innocent eyes looked at him questioningly.

"I own a gallery. It opened last year, so not a lot of people know about it." the man quickly explained.

"How nice. If I ever pass by your gallery, I'll be happy to see you. I don't have any acquaintances in London as of yet, so it'd be nice to see a familiar face." she added.

She wrinkled her nose as she laughed affectionately. The man felt his cock stiffen and barely managed to keep his cool as he replied.

"Excuse me for being so forward, but I hope to tell you all about London during your stay in Hong Kong." the man said.

The woman looked at him with her large eyes and blinked. The man wondered if he was being too obvious. However, the woman gave him a slight smile.

"It would be to my good fortune if you did." she said.

As the saying goes, a player recognizes a player. When the man saw the woman's meaningful look, his heart skipped a beat and he felt heat rush throughout his body. He felt parched as he began to anticipate this woman's body. Knowing that he'd be able to spend the night with her if he succeeded.