(25). Macho man

"…Are you trying to get me pregnant?"

Completely exhausted, she asked Hyunjin in a reproachful voice.

"Haha, of course not."

Hyunjin furrowed his brow and let out a faint laugh. Still inside his embrace, Ryujin began to move as she tried to leave. Hyunjin shook his head.

"If you move now, it’ll all drip out and ruin your clothes."

Just like he said, as soon as she moved, a cream-colored fluid began to leak out. Seeing their pubic hair stuck together due to their fluids, Ryujin frowned.

"That looks crazy sexy."

As if he read her thoughts, Hyunjin murmured in a husky voice. Ryujin helplessly lowered herself onto his cock once again. and her breath hitched. Unlike last time, Hyunjin had ejaculated inside her.

"If I’m pregnant, you need to take responsibility."

"Are you telling me that you want to have sex with me until you’re pregnant?"

Hyunjin reached into his pants pocket and took out a a packet of long pills inside a silver wrapper. Ryujin frowned and snatched the packet of contraceptive pills. She wondered when he had gotten ahold of this, but then she remembered how he had snuck the necklace into her purse.

"So you weren’t satisfied from just rummaging around someone’s purse. You had to steal too?" Ryujin spoke.

"It would be troublesome if you were addicted to drugs, so I just needed to make sure."

Even though she wasn’t in a position to rebuke someone for their terrible habits, Ryujin couldn’t help but feel annoyed. She glared at him. She didn’t like how he looked so satisfied. Like a beast that had just returned from a successful hunt.

"Aren’t we in a hurry?" Hyunjin asked.

"Lie down for now."

After laying her down, Hyunjin finally pulled out of her. Then he began to clean up the mess between her thighs, treating her carefully as if she were a child. Ryujin tried to stop him, but he was stubborn.

"I’ll get changed. Thankfully, we bought two dresses."

She was about to take out the fluttering cream-colored dress from its paper bag, but Hyunjin stopped her.

"No, this dress suits you much better."

"…Every dress suits me."

"Don’t twist my words. I like the one you’re wearing right now."

"Why?"

It was true that he had extravagant tastes. As Ryujin pondered this, Hyunjin calmly answered her.

"This dress smells of sex. It’ll distract me from the boring party, so I think it’ll make the time go by faster."

"Director, I’m sorry to say this, but…"

Ryujin spoke with a bitter expression on her face.

"Say it."

"Has anyone told you that you have strange sexual preferences?"

"No."

"How strange. I wonder why no one told you. The comment you made just now makes you sound like an absolute pervert."

When Ryujin stressed the word ‘pervert’, Hyunjin laughed softly. At the strangely friendly atmosphere, Ryujin coughed awkwardly.

"There wasn’t a woman who could say something like that to my face. Until now."