(19). Too much 🔞

⚠️🔞⚠️

"I told you not to drive me crazy."

"Aaah!"

His large hand smacked her bottom. At the tingling shock, her body began to tremble. He didn't hit her that hard, but having her bottom slapped as if she were being punished felt humiliating. Her face began to turn red. However, she also felt something else stir inside.

Hyunjin squeezed her bottom with both of his hands so that she wouldn't be able to run away. Then he violently began to pump into her from below. He was moving too fast. Every time he plunged into her so deeply, more fluids leaked out of Ryujin's entrance. The fluids dripped down and drenched his pubic hair.

"Nng! Hnng! Aaagh! Aaah!"

"Open your eyes. Don't close them and look at me."

"Can't, aaah, hnnng!"

Hyunjin crashed his lips onto hers once again, and Ryujin couldn't help but open her eyes. He was truly a man with a terrible personality. His black eyes pierced through her as she was being shaken up and down with the force of his thrusts. The moment their eyes met, all thoughts flew out of her head. She only wanted to fly over the edge of the approaching hellish climax.

Eventually, Ryujin began to suck on his tongue as she cried out. Her slender body trembled as a fierce orgasm rushed through her.

"Haa... Haa...hh"

Ryujin felt as if her body had become boneless. Hyunjin embraced her and began to rub his chin on the top of her head. Having experienced multiple orgasms in a row, Ryujin's entrance continued to contract and relax as it milked Hyunjin's cock.

"I'm not finished yet."

Ryujin's hot breaths brushed against his wide chest as she tried to return to her senses. When she heard Hyunjin's words, she looked up. Possibly thinking that she was going to try to escape his embrace, Hyunjin slid inside again with a strong thrust.

"You're really... amazing." she said.

Ryujin swallowed, her mouth dry. Even though her words were said in true admiration without any sarcasm, Hyunji didn't seem to take it that way.

"It doesn't seem to be a compliment."

"Are you usually slow to climax? Or is it that I'm just not to your taste?"

"Of course not. I'm delaying it on purpose."

Hyunjin carefully brushed Ryujin's wet hair from her forehead as he whispered. Even though he was still slowly rocking into her, each thrust was fierce as he bit and sucked on her breast like an animal. Ryujin felt her head become muddled.

"Do you want me to finish quickly?"

"It's nice if we both feel good. What's good is good."

She didn't know what she was saying right now. Hyunjin wrapped her legs around his hips and turned them to their sides.

Ryujin didn't like doing it on her side because it felt a bit ticklish to her, but at this point, she wanted Hyunjin to quickly finish and leave her alone. After multiple orgasms, she had cried out so much that her throat hurt.