(11). Drunk?

"What did you say?"

With his long hair covering his face, YongJoon gloomily stood there like a ghost. YongJoon's breaths became heavy, and Ryujin's lips went up into a pout.

"What? You don’t want to be a substitute? Whatever, that’s fine."

"…Suck it right now, you bitch." he said.

Even though he felt humiliated, YongJoon's face was flushed with arousal. Ryujin watched as he hurriedly began to undo his belt. She began to chuckle. A strange, scary gleam flashed across her sparkling eyes.

"But you know, YongJoon."

"…Haa…"

"Did you know that I can bite off your dick as I suck it?"

"……"

"If you want to take that risk, take your pants off."

"Wh-what?"

He was in the middle of hastily trying to take out his erection from his underwear when he froze. A mix of emotions flashed across YongJoon’s eyes all at once.

"Isn’t it worth taking the risk? There’s a thrill. This might be the first time we have sex as well as the last. You’re presenting your dick to me because you’re prepared to become a eunuch, right?"

As he looked into Ryujin's eyes filled with madness, YongJoon knew very well that she was dangerous enough to actually go through with it. Her lips stained with red lipstick now looked terrifying to him.

"Whatever. Get lost, you crazy bitch."

YongJoon let go of his grip on her hair and quickly pulled his pants back up as he caught his breath. Just the thought of having his penis ripped off by her caused cold sweat to form on the back of his neck.

"Pity. I wanted to enjoy it, too. Well, if you don’t want to…"

Ryujin flashed her white teeth as she chuckled prettily. She turned around and unhooked her bra. YongJoon quickly closed his eyes. Ryujin heard the front door of the apartment open and close with a thud. Ryujin snickered and continued to take off her clothes. They fell off her body like a second skin. Then she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

Whoosh~

Ryujin turned on the hot water and became lost in thought as she went over the day’s events. She recalled the way they stood next to each other as they spoke in his office. Her body immediately flushed at the memory. Ryujin raised her head and let the water fall on her face.

"Haa…"

Hwang Hyunjin strangely competitive nature had the strange ability to arouse people. His bottomless, black eyes seemed to hold so many thoughts. Ryujin chuckled and put some body wash on her bath sponge before slowly rubbing her body.

Fresh out of a long bath, Ryujin's face was flushed as she stepped out of the bathroom. She went over to her bed and laid down. She noticed then that she had two missed calls. Two calls within 20 minutes. Ryujin quickly called the number back. Shortly, the voice that had been bothering her all night answered the call.

"Hwang Hyunjin speaking."

"This is Shin Ryu…"

She was about to say her real name by accident but bit her lips before she could finish her sentence.

"This is Shin Joanne. Did you call?"

She’d never made a mistake like this before, so her heart was racing. Hyunjin drawled his answer.

"I just wanted to make sure that you got home okay."

"You dropped me off in front of my apartment."