(23). Like you 🔞

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Then you... hnng, shouldn't put me in such a troublesome state, Director. Don't you think?"

Trying to hold back her moans, Ryujin blurted out her response through her teeth. However, Hyunjin's hand didn't stop.

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because I kind of don't want to."

His long middle finger slipped inside her drenched entrance. Ryujin bit her lips and held back her moan.

"Your personality... haa... is absolutely terrible."

"I'm making you feel good right now, so how can you say that?"

The wet noises began to grow louder. As he softly rubbed inside, her climax rolled over her in an instant. Hyunjin's hot, dry lips brushed against her ear as he asked.

"You know your body is making some good sounds. Can't you hear it? Just be thankful I didn't lay you down as soon as we got inside the car."

Even if the car was large and there was more distance than usual between them and the driver, there was no way the driver didn't notice the heated exchange coming from the back of the car. Even though it was impossible for them to have car sex in a situation like this, Ryujin had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to avoid sex when it came to Hyunjin.

If the end result was going to be the same, then she needed to capture him perfectly now. Ryujin frowned at Hyunjin and whispered softly.

"Do you like it when other people watch?"

"Does it bother you?"

Hyunjin followed her gaze and glanced at the driver as he asked.

"It's not my style to be watched. It's a different story if we're all doing it together, though."

"Stop joking around."

Even though he knew she was only saying it to provoke him, Hyunjin sharply glared at her. Even though he knew who she really was, he couldn't help but be fiercely drawn to her. His body reacted whenever he saw her. It was too intense to blame it on their past history.

Hyunjin had guessed that there was only one way to solve this problem. As long as he had sex with the object of his desire, his heart would settle and his sexual appetite would be satisfied. That was why he continued to embrace this young girl. Their first time was done on purpose, but in the middle, he lost all reason and the flames continued to blaze.

"Are you not interested in having a threesome?"

And it was all because of this woman in front of his eyes who asked such a fearless question. Hyunjin let out a sigh. He took out his wet finger from inside her and swept back his hair.

"Park the car."

"Yes, sir."

The driver answered immediately and suddenly stopped the car on the shoulder of the road. If they continued on like this, it was obvious to Hyunjin that he was only going to be thinking about this for the entire duration of the party. He knew he wasn't acting like himself, but his patience had already hit rock bottom.

Concerned that she might be hiding a weapon underneath her clothes, he had ordered her to completely take everything off and change into new clothes. However, at a certain point, he had completely forgotten the purpose of this and began to enjoy it himself. When he saw her captivating appearance, all the blood rushed to his lower half. He barely managed to calm down, but as she continued to act like a mischievous puppy in front of him, he couldn't stop the urge to pull her into his embrace and tease her.