(41). Crazy

During the past 3 weeks of Ryujin's recovery, Hyunjin only left her a total of seven times. Whenever he did leave her, he made sure to handcuff her once again and sent General Manager Choi to keep watch over her.

Ryujin had tried to seduce General Manager Choi as well, but he didn’t fall for any of it. It seemed that he was an old-fashioned, diligent public servant.

With the exception of her request to be set free, Hyunjin fulfilled all of her wishes. He had even gone and bought her some women’s underwear on his way home. When he was home, he was either lost in thought for long stretches of time or spoke in a serious tone with General Manger Choi outside the room.

However, when the sun set, he always embraced her without fail. Ryujin had complained that she would lose stamina due to being locked inside this room, and so Hyunjin kept her panting and sweating through sex.

Thankfully, after the night he confessed to her, he never mentioned it again. Instead, Hyunjin passionately embraced her every night. When the light of dawn began to creep into the room through the windows, he embraced her from behind and slipped his hand into her panties, effectively waking her up.

There was even a time when he had been watching her shower as he leaned on the doorframe, smoking a cigarette. Then he walked into the shower, still clothed, and began to have sex with her, not caring about the water drenching his clothes.

After that strange ‘first night’, Hyunjin took every opportunity he could to explore every nook and cranny of her body with his tongue, driving her into a frenzy.

"Hwang Hyunjin-ssi, I’m sorry to ask, but were you always a man with this much free time?"

"I have enough time to roll around with you."

"Why don’t you do it on your own sometimes?"

"Are you asking me because you want to see me masturbate? I have some time now to satisfy your curiosity."

"…No thank you. Don’t do it. I won’t look. Ah… Please."

As the time Ryujin spent within this room grew longer, the more anxious she became. On the other hand, Hyunjin seemed more relaxed as he calmed her down. After a long round of sex, he would embrace her limp body and enjoy some listless afterplay as he told her stories she didn’t ask to hear.

For example, he told her a story of the time when he had just joined Serim and was sent out into the field. He had never used gun because of his younger age, so he had been very confused when he had to use a knife, hammer, or a club to fight his way out of a brawl. However, when he realized that he was actually pretty good at it, he told her that it didn’t feel bad at all. Ryujin listened to his absurd stories and felt that they seemed to suit him perfectly.

"When did you get this?"

Inside the bathtub, Ryujin rubbed the tattooed waves on his upper chest. Hyunjin was holding her as they faced each other. He was stroking her bottom, and whenever he moved his arm, the dragon on his arm twitched as if it were alive.

"Immediately after I was assigned to infiltrate Serim."

"Did your superiors order you to get something like this?"

"Someone said something in passing that pissed me off, so I put in a lot more effort than necessary. But even then, I never expected it to turn out like this."

"What did they say?"

"I heard someone say that I didn’t look like a thug but more like an arrogant member of the elite and that I needed to change up my style."

Ryujin frowned as she snorted.

"…Elite?"

"Why? You don’t believe me?"