(17). Lust

Ding Dong.

She heard the faint sound of the elevator’s arrival outside her door. Still leaning her back on the door, Ryujin didn’t move. Then she finally began to head for the bathroom. She turned on the hot water and washed her hands. She took off her dirt-stained blouse and skirt. She looked into the mirror and saw that all her makeup had been wiped off her face. It seemed that it had been wiped off with the dirt when Hyunjin had been rubbing her face with his handkerchief.

After tossing her dirty clothes into the hamper, she walked across the living room only in her underwear. She took out a bottle of water from the refrigerator and began to drink it down. She must have been thirstier than she thought. She finished the whole bottle in one go.

Her temple pulsed due to the quick intake of cold water, but she felt her mind become clearer. She threw the empty plastic bottle into the trash bin and bit her lip hard.

'Just what was that idiot YongJoon thinking?' She thought.

After finally being able to relax by herself, Ryujin was filled with rage as she recalled YongJoon’s actions. The unexpected dinner with Hyunjin was nothing compared to the shock she received after the meal. No matter how much she thought about it, Ryujin couldn’t figure out why YongJoon suddenly attacked Hyunjin like that.

She felt that she needed to tell Jaehyun about what happened immediately. Even though she knew that Jaehyun would be absolutely furious when he found out, she believed that YongJoon had to stop his impulsive acts for his own good. If she was one moment too late, that motorcycle would have hit her for sure. She ground her teeth just thinking about it again.

Ryujin walked over to the mattress and began to search underneath it for the hidden cellphone when she suddenly froze. Due to her dangerous lifestyle, she had developed an unexplainable intuition. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to make sure her surroundings were secure before calling Jaehyun. No, it was probably the right thing to do.

"……"

She silently walked over to the front door.

Blink.

She carefully brought her eye to the peephole located on the center of the door. She looked out, but nothing was there. For a moment, she had wondered if Hyunjin was standing there with his ear to the door. But that was just an unfounded worry. Ryujin let out a long breath.

Ding.

She saw the elevator door open through the small peephole.

When she saw Hyunjin appear through the doors, she didn’t even have time to be surprised. His face came closer to the peephole in a quick second when she heard him enter the passcode.

Shocked, her eyes narrowed when the door suddenly burst open. Her hand had been on the doorknob, so when the door suddenly open, she was pulled outside and into Hyunjin's firm chest.

"Haa…!"

She barely managed to get herself together and stepped back. His frowning eyes were filled with desire as he saw her body only in her underwear. He impatiently brushed back the hair that had fallen over his furrowed forehead with his hand. Ryujin tried to hide her confusion and opened her mouth.

"Director, why are you still… Hmm…!"

The feel of his hand on the nape of her neck felt familiar. Ryujin's eyes widened. Hyunjin didn’t even give her the chance to close her eyes.

His hand felt hot as it traveled from her nape to her cheek. Her skin tingled. He bit her lips. Ryujin hesitated before walking backwards. Hyunjin didn’t break away from the kiss and stepped forward, following her inside. He wedged his thick tongue between her lips and entered her mouth in an instant.