(4). Kill him

"I thought it was because you missed me so much, Ahjussi."

Even though they both knew her words weren’t sincere, the man’s eyes were filled with lust as he looked at her. The scar above his eyebrow looked even more menacing.

"You don’t need to butter me up."

"Even if they’re just words, they feel good. You’re the one who told me that a woman should be able to lie well to a man."

The man bit his lips hard at Ryujin's words. As he gazed at Ryujin , who wasn’t trying to cover up her naked chest, he plopped down onto the large sofa next to the bed.

"You’re right." he replied.

He unbuckled his belt. Once his half-aroused cock was revealed, he gestured to her.

"You just need to do what you do best." h said.

Ryujin got off the bed and walked over to his side.

As she got closer, step by step, she didn’t show any hesitation. Her beautiful eyes gazed at his cock as it hardened even more the closer she got.

"Seduce Hwang Hyunjin and make him crazy about you. I’d like it if he just tells you what I want to know with his own mouth, but if you can’t do that, just make him look away for a little bit while I do the rest."

Ryujin knelt on the floor. Her unblemished skin and her slightly slanted eyes drew him to her. Her breaths were quiet as she breathed through her tall nose. Her red lips opened slightly as if to tempt him.

"I’ll do whatever you want, Ahjussi." Ryujin said to her boss, Jaehyun.

Everyone around her knew that every word that came out of her mouth was a lie. Ryujin's job was to tempt men with her beautiful body and make them reveal whatever she wanted to know. Just from blinking her eyes, she could charm any man. However, when one looked closely, they would be able to see that there was no warmth there.

Nevertheless, hot blood rushed to the men’s faces anyway. In this moment, she would tell them the words they wanted to hear, and they couldn’t ignore her beauty. Her exposed chest would boil the blood of any man. She could draw out their lust so easily.

"Because that’s what I need to do." she continued.

"Take it all off and kneel." Jaehyun ordered.

Her ruined dress slipped to the floor. As she completely revealed her perfect body, the man’s eyes sparkled. Jaehyun gripped his cock and began to pleasure himself. Ryujin knelt next in front of him and sat down. As she watched his cock move rapidly inside his hand, in her head, she was thinking about the man she was going to meet, Hwang Hyunjin. How long would it take for her to get him to take his pants off?

She felt that they’d have sex within a week of their first meeting. Jaehyun usually didn’t touch her. However, he couldn’t control his thirst whenever they had a big job to do. Whether it was lust or bloodthirstiness, it usually manifested itself in a twisted way. His behavior right now was proof that Hwang Hyunjin was a big deal. However, no matter how difficult he was, she was still a pro.

Also, this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for her. When YongJoon mentioned YongSung, she couldn’t hide her restlessness. That’s why she cracked YongJoon’s head.

She had been afraid that Jaehyun would pick someone else to finish this job instead. He had never used her for a job within the country until now. And this was also the first time he had ordered her to kill someone.

Hwang Hyunjin.

She felt so thankful to a man she had never met. She would kill Hwang Hyunjin and put Jaehyun at ease. And then she’d plunge a sword into that old fart’s heart. If she had to kill Hwang Hyunjin to get there, she’d do it.

"Ah, ugh!"

Jaehyun's body trembled as he let out a short groan. Ryujin saw his spurting semen and closed her eyes. The dirty evidence of his lust sprayed over Ryujin's face and hair.

"It has a strong smell. I like it."

Ryujin's half-lidded eyes watched him. Jaehyun's eyebrow twitched.

"You rag bitch."

"If you don’t have a rag, who will clean up the mess?"

With her face covered in semen, Ryujin laughed. Jaehyun mistakenly believed that he had been perfectly grooming her for the past 10 years, but she didn’t really care. Whenever she thought about the day she’d destroy all these dirty people, she became so happy that she felt like humming. Her eyes narrowed as she grit her teeth and laughed.

🐾🐾