(12). Confusing

"Haaa..."

Inside a desolate, large hotel room, Hyunjin was sitting on a wide couch, completely naked. His hand was moving. His cock was sticking straight up like a rod as the blood rushed to it. He felt a tingling sensation travel down his penis and reach the base of his scrotum.

He was incredibly tired after today and was planning on shutting his eyes as soon as he reached his hotel room. However, the image of Shin Ryujin didn't leave his foggy mind. It had been a long time since he felt such a strong surge of desire.

"I wasn't able to fuck Hwang Hyunjin today, so I'm very wet right now. If I close my eyes, I won't have to see your ugly face. I think it'll work if I just imagine it's him."

He had heard her venomous voice through the bug he had hidden inside her fire alarm. When he heard her words, he almost burst out of the car and headed straight to her apartment. If she really planned on having sex with someone else and he had to hear it, he wouldn't have been able to stand it.

["Save me..."]

Trying to keep his breaths silent, a young girl whispered as tears dripped from her eyes. That young girl was no longer there. Ryujin was now an adult. She was like a flower that was now freely giving off its fragrance. She made people want to go easy on her, but she was a flower that was hiding its sharp thorns of poison underneath its beauty.

Shin Ryujin had grown up so perfectly that it almost made one forget the trembling young girl she used to be. It wasn't a surprise that he couldn't recognize her when he first met her. Hyunjin laughed at himself for not realizing it.

The movement of his hands became rough, and the noises coming from the couch were getting louder. The head of his penis repeatedly appeared and disappeared into his hand. Sticky fluids spurt out from the tip and drenched his hand before dripping onto the floor.

"And after I finish my shower, I'm the type that comfortably goes to bed without putting on any clothes."

The moment he pictured her sleeping on top of her sheets naked, his suppressed desire lurched and burst out of him. After ejaculating on top of his discarded clothing a few times, he sucked in a deep breath. His trembling body calmed, and he laughed bitterly to himself.

'... Just what is she up to?' he thought.

One week ago, he noticed that somebody was following him. He thought this was strange, but he didn't think anything of it. He was always being followed.

The same went for when he met her at the squash courts. Her bare face seemed strangely familiar to him, but he couldn't quite remember who she was. She was just too different.

However, when he met her at the office, he knew for sure. Something strange was going on. When he saw that her parents had passed away in an accident, the old memories slammed into his head like a hammer.

Shin Joanne.

Shin Ryujin.

The obvious evidence had slipped right past his nose. After the incident 10 years ago, Shin Ryujin was sent to a relative's house in the suburbs of Seoul. Not long after that, while she was on her way home from school, she went missing. That was the last he heard of her. He believed that Shin Ryujin was dead.

"You're the one who told me not to act like a whore in front of him because he's a difficult man, Ahjussi."

He was glad he had installed the bug inside her empty home. Thanks to that, he was able to find out that she had been raised as member of Serim by Jaehyun. This was a piece of information he hadn't known until now.