(18). Drive me crazy 🔞

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Aaah..."

Ryujin lifted her hips, bringing it closer to his lips. He didn't caress her clitoris gently with the tip of his tongue. Instead, his thick tongue licked across her entrance and her clitoris in long strokes like a beast.

He found the spot that gave her the best pleasure and furiously sucked. Once her slick juices trickled out, he plunged his tongue into her entrance.

"Ah, aagh. Direc...tor... Aaaah..."

She couldn't stop the wave of pleasure. Ryujin sat up and tried to push him away, but her weak protests only provoked him even more.

"Ugh!"

Both of her legs were suddenly lifted up so that they were now right in front of her face. She had basically been folded in half. In this positilon, her entrance was brought out in clear view. She didn't have time to feel embarrassed. Hyunjin pressed down on her thighs and didn't take his face away from her entrance. His tongue continued to plunge into her.

His wet, hot tongue lapped at her before it eventually traveled down and brushed past her anus. A sharp cry burst out of Ryujin's lips.

"No... Hnngk"

Slick with her juices, his lips went back up to her clitoris and began to suck. He simultaneously rubbed her entrance, and soon the room was filled with embarrassing wet sounds. Ryujin's face turned bright red.

There was no hesitation in the man's movements. Ryujin couldn't show her bewilderment at his smooth actions. He had always treated her like a child, and Ryujin didn't want to be treated like one in bed as well. Ryujin grit her teeth and let out a groan.

Hyunjin's love play was as persistent as his personality. As the blood continued to pulse through her core, her wet entrance twitched and began to contract. Ryujin's toned thighs began to tremble. She reached her peak without any warning.

"Aaah, aagh.."

Ryujin twisted her head into the pillow as she cried out. Her sensitive sex trembled as a transparent fluid flowed out, dripping onto the cotton sheets on the mattress. Her swollen breasts were still in her half-cup bra and moved up and down with her panting breaths.

Hyunjin slid his hand behind her back and took her bra off. Ryujin was now completely naked. Hyunjin looked down on her nude body with appreciation in his eyes before he wiped his wet lips and with his hand and licked it.

"You're pretty tasty."

Ryujin's delicate body was pressed down by the man's warm, hard body. Hyunjin's low voice spoke up as he lay over her. She could feel the sticky sweat where their bare skins touched. She could feel the rapid heartbeats vibrate through their skin. She didn't know which heartbeats were hers and which were his.

"I'd love to suck you some more, but I've reached my limit."

Hyunjin raised his hand and rubbed the tears away from her eyes. Drunk on pleasure, Ryujin only then realized that her eyes had filled with tears.

"Ha...Haha..."

Ryujin wasn't sure if she was crying or laughing. Hyunjin's large hand squeezed her voluptuous breast. Even though he was squeezing it so hard that it felt like it'd burst, the pleasure overrode the pain.

"You look like you regret seducing me." he spoke.

"No, you've misunderstood."

"Then what are you thinking?"

"I was thinking that it's the first time I've been aroused to tears."

Ryujin's whispering voice sounded sensuous. Her clear face was without makeup. A deep blush had risen on her cheeks. Watching her laugh with tears in her eyes, Hyunjin was incredibly turned on.